Dogomania

What a toy!

StarFox

Zebra has a new toy. It's a toy mallard/duck and I think he is in love with it! :o Today we took him to petsmart and my mom saw this stuffed toy and wanted to get it for him. I am very weary about getting him stuffed toys because he always rips them apart and pulls out the sqeaker and all the stuffing and it's just a BIG mess. Well the tag on this toy said "no cheap stuffing"....well that caught my attention. The toy don't have ANY stuffing it's just 2 thick peices of fabric sewn together. and in the top you put a squeaker in it and you can replace it if it gets lost, chewed up or anything. ....well we bought it for Zebra. We got home at 6pm and I gave him the toy....it is now 1:30am and he is still playing with it!!! The ONLY time he put the toy down was to go pee and when he fell asleep. And even when he fell asleep he slept on top of it. This is an amazing toy..it keeps his attention and makes him think (he kept trying to get the squeaker out then I put a tennis ball inside and he tried to get that out!). :lol: :roll: I love this thing! Zebra is a heavy heavy heavy chewer and this has last almost 9 hours of agressive chewing! I am truly amazed!

Here is what it looks like (we have the large duck): [url]http://www.sitstay.com/store/toys/soft1.shtml[/url]

Great toy! It would have been perfect for Max...he was a stuffed toy terminator just like Zebra. Jerry doesn't really get into stuffed toys.... :( He's more of a rubber ball, tug rope, kind of pup!

How wonderful that Zebra has a toy that really stands up to his play! Maybe I'll give it a try....perhaps Jerry might be intrigued by the hidden ball.....?

[b]well thats the toy for JD I spend pounds on toys for her and I havent brought one yet that as lasted longer than a day.So guess what I'm down to our pet samrt in the morning to see if they have one.JD will not have rubber toys she only like furry toys so it will be great for her.so it looks like another treat for JD tomorrow :) :) :D :D :lol: :lol: I KNOW SHE WONT MIND. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b]

Well Zebra finally manages to tear a little hole in the wing of the duck but since there is no stuffing he didn't bother ripping it up anymore. Now he just carries it around the house and sleeps on it like a little pillow. :lol: :angel: But I guess since he can't rip up his toy he decided to rip some holes in the new orthopedic bed that my mom just bought for him on friday! :x I already had to sew it 4 times!! :-?

So cute! I wish they made more cute little toys for dogs Macy's size. She usually plays with kitty toys instead. Her favorites are "mousie" (which was once upon a cat's toy mouse made from woolly fabric, but is now just a scrap of said fabric!) and "kitty baby," a toy kitty that meows when you move it. Tragically, kitty baby recently disappeared.

Guest Anonymous

wow!! cool looking toy!! i'll have to go up to petsmart tmorrow (for cody's puppy class) and look for it! my two monsters DESTROY EVERYTHING you give them... :roll: lol maybe this toy will last a little longer!