Dogomania

Demanding or what...

Malamum

Just wanted to share a funny story about Indy.

When I go and visit my parents I always take Indy with me and he just loves my Dad. Their back yard is a fair bit bigger than ours and they have an area that is perfect for Indy to run around in. Dad always keeps two tennis balls outside for Indy, and he kicks them and Indy chases after them - they play this every time we go over and they play for ages.

Well I went over last weekend but it was raining so Dad really wasn't keen to be running around in the back yard. Indy was not impressed.

Mum, Dad and I were sitting inside at the kitchen table and Indy would stand at the door, look at my Dad, look outside and then woo woo. Since that didn't work he came over and started nudging Dad with his head but got told "No - it's raining I'm not going outside with you". We went back to what we were doing and Indy decided to go outside on his own, he then came back inside and then went back out again. He then came back in and started the nudging again (he was all wet by this time) and we realised that he had gone out to find both his balls, brought them inside and deposited them at Dads feet. When this still didn't produce the desired outcome (Dad going outside) he picked them up and spat them on top of the table - just to make it really obvious what he wanted. We couldn't stop laughing.

After he realised that Dad just wasn't going outside with him no matter what, he lied down in a huff and had a nap. :roll: