Dogomania

Mixed Breed kennel names!

abker17

Now I'm not real sure how kennel names work, but from what I've been able to figure out, mixes usually don't have one, just cause they're mixed. (And usually rescued, parents unknown, ect.) so I thought it would be fun to make up kennel names for our pups that are mixes! :D (And also if someone could explain kennel names to me, that would be really helpful :oops: )

I haven't made up one for Cracker yet, and I'm between names on Abby's......... :)

kennel names are usually based on the breed the kennel is raising..
since mixed dogs are not usually bred intentionally (except in the -poo category) there arent usually kennel names...

but some of MY choices (I'm so anti-establishment)

Golden Labs International (GR's with yellow Labs)
Mixed-Pups Standard Kennels
What-Kind-Of-Mixed-Dog-Are-You-Looking-For? Kennels for everybody...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Well seeing as two of my dogs are pedigrees so the namings been done for me, I'll have to just do one for Tessa. She'd have to have a kennel called "Magnificantmutt" kennels.
When I start breeding Papillons though I've already decided on a kennel name "cute'n'cuddly" :wink:

My Alaskans are essentially a mixed breed, the only difference is that the various breeds that make up Alaskans were added and combined with a definite goal in mind- a dog that was faster, had more stamina and loved to pull. My pedigrees go back to the early 60's, a few even a bit earlier. My kennel name is "Snowfoot Kennel", because all of my dogs, no matter what color or pattern they are, have all had at least one white foot.

Nancy B is right, a KENNEL name is not required to compete in obed. or agility. A REGISTERED name is but it can be as simple as one word such as Candy.
I decided that when I registered my mixed up girls with the United Kennel Club, so we could compete, to expand on their call names.
Brittany is Rescue Me Brittany
Candy is Rescue's Call Me Candy

I have seen a kennel name of YKnotResQ (I believe that is the spelling) and I think it is a belgian breeder who has it but I'm not positive.

My Kennel name is Sourire Belgian Sheepdogs. I chose it because Sourire (said "soo-rear") means "smiling" in French and to me, the Belgian Sheepdogs are always smiling when they are working and doing something they enjoy or just being with their people.

My pups registered names are:

Sourires Maya of Hillside
Sourires Belle of Hillside
Sourires DJ of Hillside
Sourires Payton of Hillside
Sourires Emmika of Hillside
Sourires Mozer of Hillside
Sourires Rayn of Hillside
Sourires Charley of Hillside

The Sourires is my kennel name, Maya, Belle, DJ and Payton etc. are the dogs call name and Hillside is the Stud Dogs Kennel.

Actually I ment like these sorta names:

[quote]Sourires Maya of Hillside
Sourires Belle of Hillside
Sourires DJ of Hillside
Sourires Payton of Hillside
Sourires Emmika of Hillside
Sourires Mozer of Hillside
Sourires Rayn of Hillside
Sourires Charley of Hillside[/quote]

Just incase some of u didn't understand, it's my mistake :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ..........

But I did enjoy hearing all the different names! They're all very pretty!!!!!!! :D