Dogomania

*****Meet Jake*****

Daisysmom

[b]Okay, Here is Patty (the one who just went to the Prom) holding Jake[/b]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwAYGQAT6GxyN3Erjbnx3KJ4rpRjbJAnGFQd2t1ceL5tnQXujwMz2at1AYOpZ6kAQiZaTDU8wFPFYfQLojkrnKBpvk9I7j2fwn*XriXW3jI/Jake_0870.JPG?dc=4675428233454337985[/img]

:lol:

[quote name='Aroura']Oh he's so cute!!! Now we can share puppy stories and make everyones puppy envy worse than ever!!! :evilbat: :lol:
Isn't it just the best feeling in the world to bring a new bundle of joy into the family??? :angel:[/quote]

Now I have someone to blame if I give in and get one of the puppys

:angel:

[quote name='Rosebud']:lol:

[quote name='Aroura']Oh he's so cute!!! Now we can share puppy stories and make everyones puppy envy worse than ever!!! :evilbat: :lol:
Isn't it just the best feeling in the world to bring a new bundle of joy into the family??? :angel:[/quote]

:angel:[/quote]

Imposible to resist, aren't they? Especially when you've got a serious case of puppy envy! :lol: :wink:

Guest Anonymous

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!

He's adorible!

Puppy envy going around eh? So this means post MORE pictures of Coal right? :lol: :wink:

Daisysmom, he is toooooooo cute!! :D

Ummmm....how would you like a Golden in exchange for him? Huh? A almost fully trained, house broken, sneaky, must have been the devils assistant in her past life in exchange for that :angel: ? It's a great offer you know! :wink:

Now MY puppy fever is running high.... :roll: Sigh....

Shara we MUST have more pics of Coal...puppy envy or not! :D

[quote name='Aroura'][quote name='Rosebud']:lol:

:angel:[/quote]

Imposible to resist, aren't they? Especially when you've got a serious case of puppy envy! :lol: :wink:[/quote]

And the breeder sent me pics of them at 2 days old. She is not helping this puppy fever either.

[quote]and yes, Aroura... just think of the power we have HA HA HA [/quote]

Daisysmom, you are definately evil! :lol:

:angel:

MWAHAHAHAHA, we hold the power!!! Hazel, more pics of Coal are needed. Rosebud, hurry, get the pup and post some pics... I'll hurry and get those photos of Donna developed - think of the power we will have when we combine it!!! :evilbat: *evil laugh...*