Dogomania

Bed-time! What a gent!

Rosebud

:D

This was so cute I thought I would share it with you.

Every night when it's time for me to go to bed I cover Rocket up in his blanket in the living room, then I tuck Sally in her blanket in her bed beside mine, I tuck Sandy in under the blanket in the bed with me. Of course I give all of them a kiss good-night while I'm doing this.

Well last night I was here by myself and since Rocket has another bed beside Sally's I tried to see if he wanted to sleep in there with us. He just kept pacing like he wanted up IN the bed with me, I told him no and said fine I'm going to bed and got under the covers.

Well my chivalrious boy plopped his front feet up on the bed like he was coming up anyways and when I sat up to tell him to get down he reached up and kissed me on my lips then he went into the living room to go to sleep.

I thought that was just the sweetest. He wanted to make sure his momma was all nice and tucked in for bed.

:angel:

Such a good boy!
He sure loves his mommy...
My baby-dog will slip-up on my bed with me, til my husband comes walking down our hall to our room. Thats when she jumps down and hides under the bed. But that is my baby-dogs and my secret. He never knows that she sleeps on the bed with me for awhile. We are so sneeky :lol:

[img]http://thumbs.webshots.com/sym/na3/9/89/90/74698990wqIEhD_th.jpg[/img]

:D :oops:

Thank you. I am really proud of him.

He is a very polite boy, he will not and also will not let his other brothers or sisters steal toys or food from Sandy my IG. I have never seen a dog that was as big of a gentleman as he is. The best part is I didn't train him to be that way he just is. I did train him to sit before receiving food and to take things with a soft mouth.

:angel: