Dogomania

I dreamed Sally-Rose got pregnant!

Rosebud

:D :o :wink:

I dreamed last night Sally-Rose got pregnant. Thought I would share my dream.

I dreamed that I met someone who had a very good RR, we became friends and I started visiting them with Sally so she could play with their boy. Well one day a very respected, hard to get a dog from breeder (kennel name withheld) came by to have a look at Sally and she brought some of her dogs with her. A bad thunderstorm came up and we went downstairs to close the windows, leaving the babies upstairs. When we got back upstairs Sally-Rose was laying on the bed bleeding and very swollen, and both her and the really good male RR went panting very hard. I starting getting really really upset, screaming she's not old enough, I haven't had her health tests done, what are the results of the male, what do I do now. The breeder lady was a little upset with me as well she started criticizing me that I brought Sally over there on purpose hoping they would lock, she said you should have known better than to let a bitch in heat play with an entact male. I got really mad and went off on her, I told her that I still needed to wait one more year before breeding her and that she wasn't due to come in heat for another month. The breeder lady replied well there nothing we can do now but hope it didn't take or that they have some really good babies together. That's where I woke up sweating.

:angel:

oh wow! what a dream!

even though puppies are such a joy, you really do not want to bring unneeded pups into this world...since we are already overpopulated. and plus, accidental breedings can be dangerous to both the mom and the pups.

But, it was just a dream. so you can take a big deep breath and keep an eye on Sally!!! :D

:wink:

Thanks for your support, it really scared me, I want to make sure that everything is good health wise and that I finish her before I even decide whether or not to breed her, but I already know that the earliest I can breed is the spring of 2005 (my puppy-sitter is not available in the fall and Sally won't have her test results back in time for a spring 2004 breeding).

I know it's just a dream and I'm sure that it's my subconcious worrying since Sally & Rocket (he's been fixed, he's not show or breed quality) are at the lake right now with my puppy-sitter and I'm at home and even though she isn't due to come into heat until sometime in July it doesn't mean that she won't come in heat early.

I guess it just means that I am going to make a new friend that has RR's and my dream is warning me to not let Sally out of my site around my new friend to come's dog.

:angel:

[quote name='Rosebud']:D

Actually this particular dream has me a little worried. I actually have dreamed about things that have come true and the dog that she got with is a dog I would actually love to breed her to.

:angel:[/quote]

Rosebud, I have that freaky kind of 6th sense too! :o Once, I had a feeling we where going to see a dead cat on the road, several seconds later, there is a dead cat on the road, and the [b]exact same color[/b] that I thought it would be! I also dream stuff that also come true! :o Hey, maybe one day we could use our powers to save the homeless animals or something like that! :wink:

Once I dreamt that I went into the kitchen, and thier was Rowie, near the oven, with a litter of puppies! :o Then, after about 2 weeks, I dreamt that I was inside looking out of the window, and thier was Rowie in the garden, with a litter of about 1 month old puppies! All Goldens! :o

That had me freaked out! Thankfully, she is desexed. :wink:

Be carefull with Sally-Rose Rosebud! Keep a sharp eye on her! :wink: