Dogomania

funny clean doggie

I was brushing today--while walking in the livingroom so that I can hear what my husband was telling me :) --and I notice that little Hippo is following me around wagging her tail frantically and staring at my toothbrush. Well, a few weeks ago I started to brush her teeth--she has her own toothbrush and toothpaste for dogs (that tastes like chicken)--and she loooves it :lol: So today the little baby thought that since we're getting ready to go out into the world, we should all be brushed. Do I have a cleang doggie or what?

I guess I have a :lilangel: When I wanna do any mouth wrinkle cleaning (which she doesn't really like) or ear cleaning, I tell her to lay down... And she does! She puts up with anything, and then goes to the kitchen to get a biscuit :) Only hard thing is trimming nails, when my husband has to hold her, and I cut them. When she was tiny enough I could do it alone, but now she struggles...

:D

That is too cute.

Rocket brushes his teeth with his knucle bone everynight. :klacz:
He is so ritual, he eats his dinner, goes outside and does his business, then he comes in has some playtime with his toys and his sister, he gets his knuckle bone lays down on the couch, brushes his teeth and then goes to sleep. Sally and Sandy are starting to do brush their teeth before bed as well.

:angel:

Guest Anonymous

Awe! That's too cute! :angel:
Hazel hates her teeth brushed, but is really good about her nails being trimmed, as well as her feet :)