Dogomania

"Just" a Dog @#&+*%$@#!!

Daisysmom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was replying to Hobbit who said that arsenic is poisoness, of cause it is if given in doses big enough where the body cannot tolerate it. homeopathic medicine is very complicated, I just couldn't find time to explain it on here but there are books and sites on it which explain it all. I use homeopathic medicine a lot on my dogs it is completely safe and nearly always works. I would like to hear what others think :P

[quote name='Daisysmom']Well, she only made it two nights in a row.
Back to cleaning up in the middle of the night for hubby. Sigh.....[/quote]

Just keep on with what you are doing, how many meals is she on?

Two meals a day. I have made an appointment with a homeopathic vet for $180.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o I take her Tuesday evening. But, she will get a full check up and she will go over all her medical records. Her fees sound more like an attorney!! Will bill for phone consultations, faxes, case analysis (above the 180..... I haven't told hubby yet :x )

Anybody hear of her in my neck of the woods? Her name is Dr. Epstein and she is in Wilmington.

Money, shmuny!! It's all worth it if ur doggy gets all better. (thinkin about u all lots!!) I wish I could make that "if" a "when". Hey, there's a chance that it will be!!! Look on the bright side of things, It's a lot better over there... (and yes, I did make that one up myself he he he). So sorry to hear she's back to it again. I wish I knew how to help...