Dogomania

To everyone

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just so you know .One of you must have called the Animal control on me. They said an someone called about barking dogs in the vicinity and that they would not give their name even to them. Since my dogs barely bark I assume it was one of you(Sorry if I am wrong). Guess what? They said I take better care of my dogs than most peopl do and they even liked them. All my licenses were in order so they just left.They must not think any of my animals are being treated inhumanely or are being kept in unsanitary conditions. I told you so.

I've definitely got to agree with Mei-Mei. If you want people to believe and trust you, don't do this. You're only assuming that it was one of us. Why don't you try to gather more proof before going off on a wild blaming streak!? All you're doing is trying to prove yourself right and us wrong, no justice or fairness. You have too much pride and self-confidence about your dogs and breeding. Why don't you try to gain people's trust by proving that you're actually responsible, mature, unselfish, and trustworthy! Plus, like Mei-Mei said, all we know about you is that you live in Arizona. No phone #, address, anything! You're pathetic :roll: .

Guest Anonymous

uhmmm... I take it some of you guys failed to read this part

"Since my dogs barely bark I assume it was one of you(Sorry if I am wrong)."

Sorry guys, I'm just not quick to jump down peoples throats. She assumed, or had a hunch. Either way she's 99% incorrect.

Laduenda, I doubt anyone on here called animal control in regards to you. Like they said above, name? address? If animal control did come visit, and they deemed your kennels decent, congrats. At this point I believe you, only because you haven't given me any reason to consider you a liar. You have on the other hand bashed some breeds, which I feel was rude of you. I hope all is well for you and your animals.

BE REAL! How could we turn you in? As was already pointed out, we have
your forum name and nothing else...

"Hello, Animal Control? There's this guy on our forum we dont agree with so we want to turn him in. No, we dont know his name. No,. we dont know his address. We know nothing about him except his forum name....
You'll get right on it? Thanks!"

COME ON!!!

Guest Anonymous

Newfiemom,

I don't know what to think of Laduenda, obviously immature, or ignorant of proper dog care. Who knows, maybe she grew up with a chain around her neck connected to a axle. There are so many different types of people with different backgrounds. I personally can't sit here and judge her because I don't know her. One thing I do know, is that she needs to go to her public library and get some good books on dog care/ownership. If she can't do that then maybe she should start asking some questions and keep open minded. Life in general is educational, there's always better ways of accomplishing the same goal. She seems to really care about her dogs, the fact that she's on this forum is proof enough for me.

Laduenda, if your reading this, PLEASE listen to our advise. Advise, that's all it is. We're not telling you what to do, just trying to educate you for a better life with your family. We care!!

Guest Anonymous

LOL @ BK... you heard it too??? :o

I agree, I don't even say "I told you so" anymore! LOL (well, only if I'm kidding around)
Maybe a neighbor heard dogs barking, and thought it was yours?
Either way, I'm still not impressed with your post. :evil:

Our SPCA refused to do anything about a dog kept in a chain link pen between two commercial garages, next to no human interaction, junk and scrap metal and tires that collected stagnenet water (and mosquitoes in the summer) in its pen, out in all sorts of weather. The reasons they did nothing - the dog had food, water, a doghouse, there was not an excess of fecal matter, there was shade (from the buildings, of course there was no place in the sun at all) and there were even windbreaks (the buildings and the pile of scrap metal.) Just because the SPCA doesn't do anything or because you take better care of your dogs than some people (like the people above) doesn't mean you take good care of them. In fact depending in your SPCA even if they said you took extra great care of your dog it wouldn't matter much.

So you may very well take good care of your dogs but what they say doesn't prove anything.

Please find a way to contain safely them without the chains and if you are going to continue breeding consider breeding less dog aggresive dogs.

Well i think enoughs been said here.
i too find the asumption insulting :lol:
but still life goes on :rofl:

i wonder just what we will all do next :crazyeyes:

Okay, I admit it I called. It was me. I couldn't help myself...I just couldn't stand the thought any more... So I contacted Miss Cleo, and she gave me your name and address and I immediately called marines, who said they would do a night fly by with infrared cameras and assess the situation. The Marines called the FBI but they were busy, so they called the CIA who contracted the case out to the ACO for a few million dollars..and they came to your house...just like you said....so sorry I wasted all your tax dollars...now because of me the white house won't get those automated toilet flushers with the aroma release like they wanted....sigh...

Signed
Guilty

Guest Anonymous

Ok Daisymom please forgive me but I am doing this...

A bad day.... Ok like falling down the steps, dropping your plate full of food, kids not listening, raining, lost your purse, flat tire, wreck, kinda bad day. You know I do not care how bad your day was that is NO reason to accuse someone of something. You lack TACT.

Evidently you think people here actually have TIME to call... Well lets see One of us has 5 kids and 5 dogs boy I see alot of time there. Most of us have jobs. One of us watches kids and has dogs. Some of us are students. Some of us live in different countries. Sounds like to me you need to look around your own home and in your "yard".

Guest Anonymous

Oh I think she thought. She had time to :
Turn on the computer.
Get on the internet.
Get to the site.
Log on.
Start a new Topic
And post.

Plenty of time to think.

This is the point where you decide you are an adult or a child. When you start accusing someone/people of things. :wink:

I need to point somethng out here - now please dont everyone get mad, but this is a personal observation and I have to spill it. First I assumed that
laduenda was a male, I'm not sure why. So for that I apologize.

Second, does it not appear that everytime she posts something, we all get
up in arms because it's so outrageous? So I have to ask.....

Is she doing it deliberately, just to see what we'll say?

And if so, would she please STOP? I'm sure we have enough stress in our
lives already....I know I do. And it upsets me when people behave like
this. I know people at work that think "pushing all the wrong buttons" on others is humorous.....

Just my take on the issue.

I've tried to keep my nose clean on this one, but I've had it. How dare you accuse us! I have to say Poofy pretty much said it for me. How is it possible when we don't have your website, address, phone number, etc.... You really think we're going to waste our time and energy just to have animal control come over and say howdy. Come on now, be an adult about this. Has it crossed your mind that there are others who live near you that may not appreciate the way your dogs are housed. We are not the only dog lovers in the world you know!
We have better things to be doing with our time and I feel no further effort should be given to her. There are other members who truly need us.

Guest Anonymous

Laduenda, first of all, I'm waiting for you to reply to all of these wonderful people's messages. I want to kow why you had the mind to accuse US. Also, I never did get a reply on what lines you bred.

Actually, I kind of have a different view of this whole thing...

IF I knew where s/he was and IF I thought something could be done, I admit I would be the FIRST one to make that call. I am not insulted at all by being accused of caring enough to get involved. Unfortunately, I do feel that laduenda probably does meet the MINIMUM standards set to keep the local government happy enough to keep them off his/her back and to make that call would be meaningless.

I, too, think this was one of those thumb-on-yer-nose nya nya nya things, so there's really no reason to get too worked up. Just another feeble attempt to validate something. We see it every day. :roll:

Notice laduenda hasn't said anything about our replies yet. Maybe she feels :oops: that we've proved her immature, which she sould be, especially because her assumptious accusation was wrong, and even more if she posted this, just to prove us wrong and her dog care techniques right.