Dogomania

My New Dog...I hope..

eggrolyn1223

There...I'm not gonna try any more..my grandma does not want me to keep him...but I'll ask my dad when he comes home..I went shopping with my friends....and he just HAD to follow when he saw us..and then he got lost in the crowd...we tried looking for him...gave up..came home..and he was right there, waiting by the door! :o But my grandma keeps shooing him away.. :cry: I gave him a bath...so there would be a better chance of keeping him...

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQDbAggVvQ61Vjuk8meRyyAO2G6WdrnljDAzd2DuBRg0IRHIt6YoMk5yjCpkEbsg7xHssSfvz!8eBxhtND589a3ookSwSJMDdH4abyqDtVomAMQdeDw6*A/110-1062_IMG.JPG?dc=4675406870525208158[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQDiAgcVeQ61Vjuk8meRy7TBOYYfSH2XM2eh0hqL7vvw5k38869Jdb3RTxD0VS9coh9!KRtjiH68PFq5zREgSXr051xYKhXCRoDv2nsP9DAAp9xefo7RYQ/110-1061_IMG.JPG?dc=4675406870469332224[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQDpAgoVRQ!1Vjuk8meRy5lTx3LXtSgdiRUyQ2UGbr3eXIUmX97ovHs2dIKPPgJ64PltQ43V1Ylg2UGUnb2Wx0o2e2ZBK2vtmSCxKyr4QTp3!ljI97HYjQ/110-1064_IMG.JPG?dc=4675406870558338263[/img]

Um, wait a minute. How long has he been hanging around your house? Isn't it possible some other person is frantically looking for their dog? Ok, I know it's JUST as possible that no one is...but a friendly dog that looks to be in decent shape might have slipped his collar, snuck out, drifted away from home.
Are you trying to find his owner? Posting any photos or news of him in the general area that he started following you?
Unless I missed part of this story, I know if one of my dogs got out by some weird unforseen blue moon phase and I could not find them I would be frantic with fear and sick at heart. Granted mine are tattooed but Jesse's tattoo cannot even be read so it's not much good in his case.
Beside, I think Duck still needs a great deal of your attention and would probably be most jealous!

I know for sure that he's a stray because he's part of the doggy "gang" at our school...I asked my dad(before he followed me home) if I could keep him, or all the dogs at school.No. :cry: Of course, I think he's adorable, and even if he wasn't, I'd still want to keep him, but a whole lot of people here think he's ugly, and that leads to no one wanting him.I think he was dumped by a previous owner, cuz he's housetrained.I had him in the other day when my dad was gone and he just sat by the door when he wanted out.And his previous owner probably took him places in a scooter/motorcycle thing.Cuz when my aunt came on her scooter, he just hopped on like he'd been doing it for years.I think he's older than 1, somewhere betweem 1-3.. :-? The reason he was probably dumped was cuz he's not a little puppy anymore..or cuz he's a little dog aggressive.When he was following me home he just had to stop and growl at every dog he passed...It's Monday and he's out there, whining and barking.. :cry: :cry: I HATE MY GRANDMA! :x