Dogomania

USDA....One more time

TLCPETS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Keep proving my point. You all act like you are in elementary school. hey if that is your thing, so be it, but leave me out of it. I have done nothing to any of you except be so bold as to post on what is evidently YOUR private board. Only certain people are made to feel welcome . get over yourselfs and your big egos.

SandyB, I couldn't care less about your insults. Your opinion on us does not matter, and your opinion about DOGS does not matter. All you have done since you have been here is try to shove your opinion down everyone else's throats. If you had bothered to READ our BOARD you would know better than to try to hold K up as a bad example!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids on here (egg, Hazel, rowie....others.......) all have a lot more sense, and better advice, than you.

Guest Anonymous

Oh Im just hurting from your first grade insults. GROW UP. And K did a STUPID thing, she deserves to be held up as a bad example. Get over yourself and your superior attitude. All you all do is bash people and abuse them. Grow up.

Sandy...you have not exactly been the most cordial person since you got here.... I think if you want a better reaction from folks, perhaps you should drop your terrier attitude and smile a bit more... Life is to short...
Besides getting angry only gives you wrinkles... :)

Take Care...

weeeeeeeeeeee I'm immature again weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest Anonymous

:roll:

Funny how we only allow certain people into our private board.

Last I checked, this was a PUBLIC board and all are invited. Some are just not tolerated as well as others. You keep saying you are following all the rules of the board, but what about just being a NICE person? Some of us have become really good friends, and will probably never get to meet each other.

I thank Dog every day that I have my friends here on this forum. They are friendly and supportive. They are helpful and HONEST, even when it hurts. They all try to get along and not shove each other's beliefs down each other's throats.

If you find us so immature and such awful people, why do you keep coming around? To antagonize us? To become a troll?

Guest Anonymous

All WE do is bash??
PLEASE.. Need I refresh your senile memory...

[quote ]the trick will be if you can comprehend it. [/quote]
[quote]Now I am sure the others here are tired of your ignorant and assnine behaviour so give it a rest. Your true self is showing right through.[/quote]
[quote]nah, I have read this entire thread, your ignorance shines through like beacon!!!!!!!!! [/quote]
[quote]Your ignorance and gross behaviour travels with you everywhere you go. I have made my points. I have blown your cover as it where to those on this board that do not know you.[/quote]

That is just a few... Now I think everyone has been rather tolerant of YOUR immature behavior (even the younger members :wink: ). We know your opinion on just about EVERYTHING (which is usually given a *number* of times) and we are all literate. I am sorry this didn't turn into the "sandyb" clan but we all have individual opinions. That is what makes a board interesting. Sorry your other board closed and this one doesn't appear to be for you either. :wink:

[quote name='Poofy']Sandy...you have not exactly been the most cordial person since you got here.... I think if you want a better reaction from folks, perhaps you should [color=red][b]drop your terrier attitude [/b][/color]and smile a bit more... Life is to short...
Besides getting angry only gives you wrinkles... :)

Take Care...

weeeeeeeeeeee I'm immature again weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh2_2: :jumpie:

Hey, give me that orange crayon you've had it long enough...besides I need to color my grass so that my five legged, three eyed deer has a place to eat...and don't touch my play-dough! thats my afternoon snack thank you.....is it nap time yet????

Time to play on the sit-N-spin...... :)

I viewed a few sites before I joined this one.
Reasons I chose this board:
[color=green][size=6]1) People are freindly and knowledable.[/size][/color]
2) There were few flamers or trolls.
3) People expressed there opinions well.
3) The site was well organized and covered a variety of topics.
People here answered my questions, helped me, didn't flame me, asked questions if I didn't explain myself fully. They didn't become my bestest freinds and flock to me for guidance just because I joined this forum.
K is a valuable member of this site, almost everyone here knows that, nothing else to say on that topic.

Anywho I think we should all have cookies an milk now, who's turn is it too read the storey?

[quote name='DogPaddle']I viewed a few sites before I joined this one.
Reasons I chose this board:
[color=green][size=6]1) People are freindly and knowledable.[/size][/color]
2) There were few flamers or trolls.
3) People expressed there opinions well.
3) The site was well organized and covered a variety of topics.
People here answered my questions, helped me, didn't flame me, asked questions if I didn't explain myself fully. They didn't become my bestest freinds and flock to me for guidance just because I joined this forum.
K is a valuable member of this site, almost everyone here knows that, nothing else to say on that topic.

Anywho I think we should all have cookies an milk now, who's turn is it too read the storey?[/quote]

Mine: puppy kisses are GREAT and dog licks are bettter.LOL If a puppy/dog can not make it better IT IS a lost situation.

[quote name='sandyb']You all are a bunch of immature morons. Get a life. an outsider comes in and you all get really huffy. you sound like a bunch of elementary school kids.[/quote]

And to think I tried to defend you...
BITE ME - how's that for immature?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Kiger'][quote name='sandyb']You all are a bunch of immature morons. Get a life. an outsider comes in and you all get really huffy. you sound like a bunch of elementary school kids.[/quote]

And to think I tried to defend you...
BITE ME - how's that for immature?[/quote]

:o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OOH! OOH! Can I be included with all you immature morons! PLEASE! I know I haven't posted in this thread yet but please let me in the club!
Oh yeah, the first one that says I'm already in.... :D...gets a cyber kiss from Candy!
Didn't sandyb write the book 'How To Win Friends And Influence People"?
No?
Has she read it?
NO!
I'd hate to be a dog that made a mistake in HER house.

Kindergarden is such a great place, you learn the best things there. Isn't there some poster or poem or something about that - everything I learned I learned in Kindergarden or something.
I think anyone who wants to should be in our Kindergarden. Even if they weren't allowed to attend elsewhere.

[color=red][size=6]Crayons, cookies and milk for everyone![/size][/color]