Dogomania

New to group

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi, My name is Annsley, I happened upon this site by accident, but stayed to read a few post. It seems like a great place to be. I rescue as well as breed Great Danes. We breed Fawns, Brindles and Blues, but rescue all danes. I have 9 Danes of my own, they are like my children. Spoiled rotten, sleep on the couch as ell as they have a stunning choice of clothing when it is cold. I hope to get to know others here in the group and share my passion of dogs.

Hello and welcome, can we please please see pictures ? :) Your dogs sounds awesome. I wish you could talk to a thick headed friend of mine who thinks he is going to get a Great Dane or and Irish Wolfhound "to have a dog he can wrestle with", I've talked to him a bit about this but he does not want to listen.......

Guest Anonymous

You got that right Mouse! This place is addicting! LOL (as it says under my name, I'm adicted! LOL)
Welcome Annsley! Great to hear from you! And glad you like the place! Wow! 9 Great Danes! How do you do it?! I only have my shaggy little Aussie + BC and She's a HANDFUL! LOL