Dogomania

HELP!!! I lost Kiani

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, come on guys, she is just an attention seeking troll who probably doesn't even have a dog let alone -

lost it
went to disney land
bought stuff for said lost dog
got home and by some miracle the dog found it's way home

Oh, and Sandy, I know where you are posting and they will eat you alive over there, in other words they will get your number real quick and ignore you.

Sorry kids, the only ones who need to know are the ones who post there so if you did not get a pm or the 2 clues in my message above, sorry my lips are sealed.

I have no desire to post the name of the site publicly for lurkers and trouble makers to go to and create havoc. We all know that happens all the time because it has happened here as well. Nobody likes it when it happens to their board so I am not taking the chance of doing it to someone else.

[quote name='Clueless']Awww, come on guys, she is just an attention seeking troll who probably doesn't even have a dog let alone -

lost it
went to disney land
bought stuff for said lost dog
got home and by some miracle the dog found it's way home

Oh, and Sandy, I know where you are posting and they will eat you alive over there, in other words they will get your number real quick and ignore you.[/quote]
I probably know 2 but not saying for sure.