Dogomania

Does this make you as mad as it made me?

This was posted on one of the horse message boards I belong to:

[quote][b]Hubby says we have to many and she has to go[/b]. She is akc registered ,housbroken,and loves kids and attention. Shes a beauty and solid black which you do not find many of. Im asking 200.00 and with hubby hollering that price is not firm. Make me a offer. She needs more attention than I can give her anyways so it would be better for her to have a good home where she can get the attention she deserves and needs. . I [b]will also do some tradeing for hay or anything else you might have that I need[/b].

She stays in side and has been kept outdoors also. I will take some pictures asap and send them to you. She is also housebroken.

I still have [b]my baby[/b] for sale. I guess the woman that wanted her couldnt convince her hubby to let her have a dog. [b]Like I said I would take a trade like hay [/b]. She realy well tempered and very smart. I know theres someone out there that would love her. Email me plz if your interstered and would like to see some pics.[/quote]

I highlighted the parts that REALLY made me mad! And she calls her "her baby." GRRR! Trade for hay? :WTF: :wallbash:

Aside from the entire idea of someone trying to find a new home for their 'baby', if we'll take money for a dog, why not take another form of payment? Not something I would do personally, but if she wants $200 for the dog, and someone has $200 worth of hay instead, I don't see the difference. Let's say the someone with the hay is a good person who will give the dog a really good home, still don't like the 'trade for hay' idea?
Just tossing that out as food for thought.

[quote name='Carolk9s']Aside from the entire idea of someone trying to find a new home for their 'baby', if we'll take money for a dog, why not take another form of payment? Not something I would do personally, but if she wants $200 for the dog, and someone has $200 worth of hay instead, I don't see the difference. Let's say the someone with the hay is a good person who will give the dog a really good home, still don't like the 'trade for hay' idea?
Just tossing that out as food for thought.[/quote]

It just doesn't sound to me like she cares where the dog goes, as long as she gets something for her.