Dogomania

He's HERE!!!!

Crystal

Well we were not suppose to get the pup until tuesday, but due to the huge snow storm coming we got to go get him yesterday. So he's here, and he is sleepy. He sleeps quit a bit, he's pretty nervous. I guess you would be too if someone took you from 5 brothers and sisters and your mom. He is starting to warm up to us. He loves his crate, no complaints. We tried to get him to go potty outside, but he hates the cold and now there is about 9 inches of snow so we have resorted to paper training for now. If I let him outside to go he would disappear. He's gorgeous. Kind of a light tan color with some white, his legs are all white and the tip of his tail is white. He has some blackish/gray on his face and on one paw. Proud momma braggin here, sorry can't help it. Well just wanted to share my happiness, don't know when I will get pics up, but ASAP I promise. Still can't figure out a good name for him...but that's ok, it may take a few days. Right now he is puppy, doggy, or woof woof (1 1/2 year old son)

Well no pics yet, can't get hubby to go get camera...He's very busy, new position at work lots to keep up with and that's about all he can concentrate on. Maybe soon I can get him to go get it. If not I will just have to wait on my pics to come back from Walmart then I will scan it in the comp. As soon as as can I promise

And his name is...oh it's killing you isn't it...your just dying to know. You wish I would tell you already. I actually mentioned it before we got the pup and hubby said he didn't like it...but yesterday he looks at me and says "lets call him [color=blue]Toby[/color], it fits him" I said I already mentioned that...and of course he says...You did?...OH well anyway he is [color=blue]Toby.[/color]

husky and Lab...he looks nothing like a husky though, except he sticks his tail up and it kinda curls a little towards his back. He is feeling much better today. went by the vets, got wormed and now he is acting like a dog. He had been so shy and never wanted to leave the crate. He still wants to be in crate, but he is fighting with a slipper and shaking his rope bone back and forth. He actually barked this morning. Up until now all he did was whine. Now I know why, his tummy was hurting. Now he is all bouncy and rotten, just like a puppy should be. Now if only he would stop bitting anything that moves!

yeah at 3 o'clock in the morning right after he pees and sinks his teeth into my ankle, oh yeah that wakes me up. My daughter has to keep her slippers on or she may be missing a toe. The funny thing is he hasn't bitten the boys, hubby and son. Females must taste sweeter!!!

I can't remember what boys are made of....shoot I used to say that all the time when I was little.

Girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice, boys are made of...I draw a blank. Happens more often than most would think. :lol:

they are also full of monsters. My son is 1 and 1/2 and he has so many different sides.

1 sweet when I wanna be
2 bang my head on the floor if I can't get what I want
3 throw myself down on the floor and scream when I am tired
4 refuse to do anything they ask
5 be cute and only say and wave bye after they are outside the house
6 run up to kiss mommy for no reason (lie, theres an extremly dirty diaper wating)
7 stubborn...completley
8 say I wanna go to bed, but as soon as she leaves I will stand at the door and scream momma, daddy.

but I love him

The day we got Toby he laid in the floor on his stomach and would push himself backwards into the dog. Now he just says "rub him" and pets him. So Rotten.

[quote]he looks nothing like a husky though, except he sticks his tail up and it kinda curls a little towards his back. [/quote]

Maya is Golden/Husky and her tail does the same exact thing! She doesn't look Husky at all either.

So.....

Where are the pictures of Toby! We can't wait much longer! :wink: :wink:

Oh puppy breath, so amazing. I'm working on the picture thing. Can't con hubby into going to get the camera.

The cutest thing just happened. Toby was in his crate asleep and he woke up and started whineing. Christopher, my 1 1/2 year old, goes and gets a book from the toy box, walks over to the crate, sits down in front of the door, looks at Toby and says "book", then he attempts to read it to him. awwwwwww :)