Dogomania

How sweet!

I was watching TV, and looked down and saw Web lying with his head on a pillow that he'd carried out from my bed. :lol: He looked so cute! And how smart, to know that pillows are for leaning heads on! :lol: I tried to tire him out today and I guess it worked! :lol: He is such a silly dog :iloveyou:

Jackie and Maya LOVE pillows! My uncle had never seen a dog actually use a pillow before he saw my girls. They're both couch potatoes who definitely use the pillows on the sofas.

And look at this picture of Maya snuggling up into the pillows on my bed!
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwDVArEYKPSdQwmWD!oqYh*6XHLnKR3VpQI!AQCll8hO2Aqqj4HR5sLUuyyjOFZNtxjqSOKwVQ9CBGiJ6!1Wk09eqtbd3a8mC6Q0KkdJrcU0MYHEWNFla6WffB09K!JM/DCP_0013.JPG?dc=4675461490783947788[/img]

Guest Anonymous

LOL too cute!!

[color=red][size=7]HEY WAIT A MIN..... I HAVE THOSE SAME SHEETS!!!!!![/size][/color]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
not on my bed, in the washer.. when i put them on my bed.. i'll take a picture.. lol how cow.. small world!

Hey, I DID take a picture! :wink: :lol: I just hadn't gotten it uploaded yet... Stupid snapfish isn't working. :-? But here it is, although its going to look strange because photobucket makes them look wierd. :roll:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/neatizzy/CIMG0711.jpg[/img]

JackieMaya - thats a VERY cute picture! :D

Aw, Sady looks like a big cuddly teddybear! :)

Web is almost 13 months old now. At the vets last month he weighed 27kg, but he still needs to put on some muscles and stuff. Male flatties usually weigh around 30-35kg or so I think I read somewhere... Don't know how much that is in pounds. :oops:

well, I put foam down on the floor, covered with sheets. Dogs slept on the couch. I added more foam...dogs slept on the couch....I put two king size pillows on the floor in my room (with pillowcases) with old couch pillows under them. Dogs sleep on the floor....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they KNOW when they're comfortable....spoiled? of course not....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish mine would sleep on the floor - big huge fluffy beds and they don't care. They have to be up my butt in the bed. Piper snuggles with Daddy and Leo lays on me. He is getting so big though we are thinking about trying to get at least him to start sleeping on the love seat at the end of the bed, hope it works! Getting tired of waking up falling out of the big king size bed cause Leo or Piper had to stretch their big butt out! lol Silly puppers!

Cute pixs!! :lol:

My dog always seems to go for MY pillows instead of his own. :roll: If both our pillows are out on the floor, he will insist on squeezing onto mine... and slowly edge me off my own pillow. :evil: And of course, he wears this long-suffering look that says, "Can't you see that my ass is still on the floor?" :evil: :lol: