Dogomania

oh, this is SOOOO evil...

courtnek

Free was brought up with my Ex, he is responsible for most of her current problems today. But she likes him. He showed up today to visit Kyle for the 4th. he has this BAD habit of letting himself in. and making himself at home (probably because he knows it annoys the **** outta me). Laurel wouldnt let him in!! she barked/bayed at the door, and growled every time he tried to open it. he eventually yelled "ARE you going to let me in, or not?" I have to let him visit his son, legally, but I couldnt help myself...

"NO. I have told you before to stop walking in if the door is open. NOW
you can STAY OUTSIDE!!!"

Kyle wasnt here, so didnt hear any of it. he came back a few minutes a later and they went off to "visit"...Laurel got treats....

I'm SOOO bad, I know.

:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:

[quote name='DeafAussieLover']woohoo! dogs know people better then we do, i always judge my dogs choice of people..[/quote]
Me too!! Toto loves everyone but every now and then there will be someone he doesn't like. I am always leary of those people. Another thing is that I don't trust people that don't like dogs either not to the extent of dog lovers.

[quote name='mouseatthebusstop']change your locks he has no right to just walk in- he can ring the bell like any other visiter and arrange a time when your son is home for his visitation rights[/quote]

oh he doesnt have a key. If the door is locked he has to ring the bell.
but it was nice out yesterday and I had the doors open to cross ventilate the house, so he tried to just walk in. she wouldnt let him. he was trying to open the storm door, which wasnt locked.

8)