Dogomania

My murderously aggressive American Pit Bull Terriers

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Just a little not to apologize to those of you who have asked legitimate (or even not so legitimate--I try to be polite even to hostility) questions of me in the past twenty four hours. I have posted answers. (For example, detailing some of my experience with dogs). For some reason the administration of this board not only doesn't trust you enough to read my answers, it apparently doesn't even trust you enough to tell you that it is, um, protecting you from me. So they keep censoring my answers off this board.

All I can think is that the administration of this board agrees with Odnarb, who noted that otherwise intelligent pit bull people say idiotic things when they are responding to me, and they want to save you from yourselves. But you would think that they would at least TELL you that they are protecting you from me, so you don't waste your valuable time trying to goad me into responding.

As to the recent accusation that my posts about pit bulls have a "gloom and doom tone" to them, I plead guilty. If you guys can't even respond reasonably and with civility to me on this board, (and apparently the administration is convinced that you can't), pit bulls are even more surely doomed than I thought.

I'm going on a little mini-vacation now. Have fun!

primrose

[quote name='primorse...']Just a little not to apologize to those of you who have asked legitimate (or even not so legitimate--I try to be polite even to hostility) questions of me in the past twenty four hours. I have posted answers. (For example, detailing some of my experience with dogs). For some reason the administration of this board not only doesn't trust you enough to read my answers, it apparently doesn't even trust you enough to tell you that it is, um, protecting you from me. So they keep censoring my answers off this board.

All I can think is that the administration of this board agrees with Odnarb, who noted that otherwise intelligent pit bull people say idiotic things when they are responding to me, and they want to save you from yourselves. But you would think that they would at least TELL you that they are protecting you from me, so you don't waste your valuable time trying to goad me into responding.

As to the recent accusation that my posts about pit bulls have a "gloom and doom tone" to them, I plead guilty. If you guys can't even respond reasonably and with civility to me on this board, (and apparently the administration is convinced that you can't), pit bulls are even more surely doomed than I thought.

primrose[/quote]

Oooookay, I'm SO Sure they are censoring your posts. This is NOT Patty's Primmy. Patty's Dog Park is the board that censors every post EXCEPT yours of course because the admin there is soo busy humping your leg & peeing submissivly. :roll: Come on Primmy, even YOU can come up with something better than that b.s. :roll:

Debby

At Patty's Dog Park, where P-diddy floated here from they DO censor posts. Everyone's but HERS!! I was only able to post on that board ONE TIME before I was put in a down-stay & my posts never again reached the board. That is because the admin there pees all over herself every time Primmy posts lies about pit bulls.

Debby

One MORE thing, why do you think in your own little shriveled up brain that the way we respond to YOU is the doom & gloom of our breed. You sound stupider & stupider with every post.... here I have a little something for you!

[img]http://www.blizzardbeast.com/stuff/assclown.jpg[/img]

Debby

[quote]As to the recent accusation that my posts about pit bulls have a "gloom and doom tone" to them, I plead guilty. If you guys can't even respond reasonably and with civility to me on this board, (and apparently the administration is convinced that you can't), pit bulls are even more surely doomed than I thought. [/quote]
Primrose... I think you are full of beer when you talk like this. :drinking:

[size=6][color=red]Pit Bulls are not doomed.[/color][/size] I'm sure that once you realize this fact, you will be greatly disappointed. :puppydogeyes:

[quote]But you would think that (Administration) would at least TELL you that they are protecting you from me, so you don't waste your valuable time trying to goad me into responding. [/quote]
Is this comment geared to "goad" Administration into a response????? Hmmmm??

hahahahahahahah! Go on vacation now! What do you do on vacation? Look up quotes that the "pit bull pep squad" makes??? :roll:

[quote name='cheekymunkee']At Patty's Dog Park, where P-diddy floated here from they DO censor posts. Everyone's but HERS!! I was only able to post on that board ONE TIME before I was put in a down-stay & my posts never again reached the board. That is because the admin there pees all over herself every time Primmy posts lies about pit bulls.

Debby[/quote]

I should mention that at Patty's, they did wind up putting primmy in a "down stay", which I assume is why she left. Of course, it wasn't for anything she ever said about pit bulls, or to pit bull owners. It was for attacking a Golden Retriever person. :roll:

[quote name='primorse...']Just a little not to apologize to those of you who have asked legitimate (or even not so legitimate--I try to be polite even to hostility) questions of me in the past twenty four hours. I have posted answers. (For example, detailing some of my experience with dogs). For some reason the administration of this board not only doesn't trust you enough to read my answers, it apparently doesn't even trust you enough to tell you that it is, um, protecting you from me. So they keep censoring my answers off this board.

primrose[/quote]

[img]http://www.blizzardbeast.com/stuff/sitinthecorner.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

Ahhh at last!!!! Primrose...enjoy your "mini-vacation". Will someone please save that post and the Admin's response! The next time someone call's her a liar and she DEMANDS you to quote it...well now you have it :-)

Drinks anyone? :drinking: :drinking:

[quote name='Sarahstaff']

I should mention that at Patty's, they did wind up putting primmy in a "down stay", which I assume is why she left. Of course, it wasn't for anything she ever said about pit bulls, or to pit bull owners. It was for attacking a Golden Retriever person. :roll:[/quote]
[b][color=blue]WHAT???? Primrose got put on a Down Stay, too????[/color][/b] :o
But I thought "Down Stay" was only for the cool "pit bull pep squad!!!" :rofl:
I wonder if they will now release the rest of us from our Down Stays??
Guess I will never find out. :P

Shame on you Primrose for lying so blatently. I'm sure the only reason why you are going on your mini vacation is to avoid the accountability of being caught in this lie.

Thankfully many many pit bull owners do not carry your version of responsibility, because it seems you only don it when it conveniences you.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='cheekymunkee']I saved her posts becaue I can almost bet she is amassing files on each & every pit bull owner she comes across. Not that [b]I [/b] have any thing to hide but I do find it sort of creepy. :o

Debby[/quote]

Sort of?!!???!?!?!?!?! It's VERY Creepy.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='leahluvsherpups'][quote name='primorse']

I don't see the border collie people going out of their way to post pictures of border collies curled up in front of the fireplace (they must do it sometimes) to imply that it is stupid to think that border collies are high drive, high energy dogs.

primrose[/quote]

Here's a perfect example of my high energy Border Collie

[img]http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A%3A478%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D344%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B83%3A358%3Bot1lsi[/img][/quote]

LOL that is exaclty how my High energy drive Aussie Sleeps LOL and he does that WHILE i'm ont he bed trying to sleep. he'll move around like a worm until he's comfy..

Guest Anonymous

So, I don't see a response in this thread from K denying that he/she was editing Primrose's posts. Care to respond directly, K??

A "mini-vacation"? Why am I not surprised? Taking a powder, admonishing people to "quite whining" or screaming censorship are her usual responses when she finds herself backed into a corner, or has the ridiculous and nonsensical things she says brought up and questioned. The usual pattern, considering her solution to the behavior of her window-breaking, mailman chasing dog was to move. :roll:

And yes, her harassement of the GR person on Patty's was simply shameful, considering Prim has admitted that SHE did backyard breed a litter of puppies! (maybe even the ones she dropped the cat unto, just for fun. Duh!)

Have fun Prim! Say "hello" to Sue Sternberg for us! :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Well, I'm an outsider. I start checking out Dogomania as a place to talk about dogs. What do I see? I see someone coming in and stirring things up about pitbulls. I see the regulars on this board, with a few exceptions, getting their knickers in a knot and bashing this person (Primrose) for everything she posts. I see the Admin allowing a lot of personal abuse to be posted (of course, maybe that is the norm here??? but I don't think so). I see Ordnab, who seems to be very knowledgable and rational about a breed he/she loves being called a traitor. I see CheekyMunkee, who otherwise seems to be a good representative for the breed, losing her cool. Most surprisingly, I see in other threads that a person who fights dogs is tolerated and encouraged by many of the regulars here.
Do I hate pitbulls? No--I love animals, and pitbulls are merely victims of their popularity as big, bad dogs. I personally think that Primrose loves them too. Too much to tolerate the purposeful breeding of them as "gamedogs" when we know that what will happen to most of these "gamedogs" is that they will be put to death in an animal shelter somewhere because they are unadoptable. Too much to tolerate the glorification of them as big, bad dogs, which leads to their neglect and abuse in dog-fighting and in inner city neighborhoods. Too much to see the rescue people and other supporters deny their inherited dog-agression which results in a bunch of pitbull lovers running around with no idea of what the proper boundaries are for owning such an animal. Have I ever owned a pitbull? No. Have I seen them put to sleep? By the hundreds. They deserve better. Primrose was just pointing out a huge problem in our society. If you really care about pitbulls, then you will quit denying that there is a problem and start figuring out a way to help this breed because it is in serious trouble.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='shads']I see Ordnab, who seems to be very knowledgable and rational about a breed he/she loves being called a traitor.

Most surprisingly, I see in other threads that a person who fights dogs is tolerated and encouraged by many of the regulars here.
[/quote]

I must have missed those posts... do you mind posting to them. I don't want to miss them when I look again.

Shads.... the pit bull breed is in serious trouble? Well, I will believe that when people that I know (who work with pit bulls, rescue pit bulls, and own pitbulls) start telling me that.

I have a feeling that you know Primrose. Just a feeling. The "pit bull pep squad" is [b][u]full [/u][/b]of knowledgeable people who [b][u]DO NOT DENY [/u][/b]that pit bulls are dog-aggressive. (I think you are familiar with the other members, too... ordnab & cheekymunkee... though you pretend not to be).

Please don't pretend that you innocently came across this forum, thinking about joining, and all that you see is postings regarding pit bulls and primrose. :roll: I find your post manipulative.

[quote]I personally think that Primrose loves them too.[/quote]

Really? What information do you base that observation on? Does proposing and endorsing BSL (for pit bulls ONLY) show that "love"? Does procuring and watching dogfighting videos show that love as well? What about visiting numerous dogfighting and gamedog sites? Googling relentlessly to find "Pit Bull Attack" stories to post? Primrose does all of these regularly.

I own this breed. I am not pro-BSL and NEVER watch dogfighting videos,(that sickens me, as it would any decent person) or lurk on gamedog boards. Does that I mean I don't love the breed?

I also do not troll message boards about breeds I don't own and will never own and harass responsible owners. Primrose does, and has for years. Does that sound like something a reasonable person would do?