Dogomania

Disneyland Commercial

StarFox

I was watching TV tonight and saw a new Disneyland commercial where a dog is running threw Disneyland and having all this fun with Mickey. It' realy cute and they put Mickey ears on the dog. The commercial ends that the dog is only dreaming about being in Disnyland.

ANYWAYS the whole point of this was to ask if anyone has seen it? Because I swear the dog in the commercial is a Staffy but I'm not 100% sure.

It was a black and white dog, ears that layed like a staffys. Your right it wasn't a huge dog but then again I think most dogs would looks small standing next to a 6 ft. tall mouse. :lol: But arn't true staffys small, in the 35-40 pound range?

Guest Anonymous

I haven't seen this commerical yet.. i'll keep my eyes out for it. i sitll love the one where the little girl whispers to her whole family after her daddy tells her not to lol :lol:

waaahhhhh......I WANT to see it now!!!!!

on a side note, one of the funniest dog commercials I ever saw was a small fluffball dog, running from a VERY large Rottie, I think, Havent seen it in a while. The dog is zooming around corners and thru alleys, keeping just ahead of the other dog. The ad is focused on a guy in a car that's trying to keep up with the dog. The whole purpose is how well the car handles on turns and in small alleyways. Eventaully he spots the dog running towards him down an alley, and opens the passenger window. The dog jumps in the window and they take off. The guy looks at the dog and says "I TOLD you she had a boyfriend...."and they actually made the expression on the dogs face look embarassed. I laughed till I cried...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I found some pics on Petfinder that looks similar to the dog in the Disney commercial.

[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/CA442/CA442.2480930-1-x.jpg[/img]

and
If there was more white on the dog and the ears had a "lab" shape to them.
[img]http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/CA735/CA735.2930879-2-x.jpg[/img]