Dogomania

Photo of Great Dane and Chihuahua mix??

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

A couple of years ago I saw a photo of a Great Dane and Chihuahua mix - a puppy in a magasin or on the internet somewhere. If I remenber correctly the mother was the Great Dane and the father Chihuahua.

Now I

It is entirely possible, espeically if the dane was the mother. It would probably be close to impossible for the chihauhau to deliver those puppies if she was female, at least not without medical help...but domesticated dogs are all the same species, although different "breeds", they can all inter-mate.

don't discount the determination of dogs when they want to mate.

i don't really see the point of crossing a dane with a chi tho. you'd get a medium sized animal with few characteristics of either breed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: actually, I dont think the point was the question..whether it could be DONE was the question....

it would definitely be a weird looking dog...

it just proves to me how little people know about dogs in general. ANY dog can mate. Doesnt matter the size differences....like you said, TDG, they'll find a way if they really want to...

maybe a little too specific. my ex was 6 ft 2...I am 5 ft 2...he always said "it doesnt matter when you're laying down...."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant find the pic but i can remeber what it looked like.. it looked like an overly large chihuah with and insanly large head!!
LOL

And another way of conception would be if the dane(mom) was laying down and the dad was standing up, its a possabilty

LOL its funny you guys say about the determination of little dogs. A few nights ago at the park, I had Meg in a down by the car while I locked it. This wee JRT came up yapping and next thing I knew it the wee sod had mounted Meg! :o Poor Meg just looked at me pleading to be freed from her down stay lol. Wee dogs really are determined when it comes to hormonal influence! :wink:

Well I was watching Miami Animal Police (dont ask why, Im not sure myself since it makes me so mad sometimes :evil: ) but anyway there was a chi and a rottie together. Im suprized the rottie didnt get pregnant considering neither were fixed. It wouldve been possible though, if she was laying down and he was up. It was so funny though because he was barking his little head off trying to protect her. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for all your replies.

About dogs determination there is almost no limit... I know dogs who gone through locked doors, fences and gone to extended lenght to get to a bitch in heat.... S if they want to, they will find a way....

I