Dogomania

Wierdest Dog

I was just wondering what's the strangest dog anyone's seen.I dont mean like wierd looking,but like a mixed breed where the mother and father were two dogs that you would never expect to have puppies.

I remember seeing a Rottweiler cross Fox Terrier,I thought that was a wierd coupling :wink:

I never seen a strange mix,I once HEARD of a great dane/chihuahua :-? ,but you can't really believe everything you hear :roll: .I once had a dog that was mix with 4 things pit bull/boxer x dalmatian/great dane.The mommy was pit bull/boxer,and daddy was dalmatian/great dane :P

A Rottweiler X Dachie :o :o. Had the face, and build of a rott, except that it was like 4 inches off the ground with a stretched out body. Might I say that is a weird pair and why people are so ignorant to let mistakes like that happen I dont know :x Not to mention that it was ugly and gave my friend nightmares when they spent the night there lol. It is amazing what people think of.

Another one I hate that is now becoming the next labradoodle is a pug/beagle cross that breeders now call puggles. Talk about a d*mn ugly dog! Why people pay 800$ for the thinks I know not....to stupid to figure out they can find the same thing on petfinder.come and save it rather than encourage these stupid breeders to keep breeding them because they sell for 800$.

A friend of my father's had a Labrador/Dachund mix. Spud looked like a purebred Lab, until he stood up and was only 6 inches or so taller than he was lying down.

My cousin has a dog that we think is half Rottweiler and half Shiba Inu, or possibly Pom. He has a Rottie face and markings with a very curly bushy tail and barely comes up to my knee.

I was talking to my mum about this topic,and she told me about a corgi/German Sheperd she had,who looked exactly like a German Shepherd,but mini!I thought it would be so cute! :D

That reminded me of my uncle used to show and breed German Shepherds,had for more then 20 years,and one of his litters had a dwarf pup,who had gland problems so didnt grow properly.I cant remember what happened to to the pup,though. :-?

I recently saw a Corki/Husky mix and a Shar Pie/German Shepherd mix at work. The Corkie/Husky was a taller then a Corkie but shorter then a Husky with the husky markings. The Shar Pie/ German shepherd was as tall as a GSD with the markings of a GSD but had the face of a Shar Pie. Adordably cute :angel:

At my parents house Ivan (samoyed) crossed with Janis (toy poodle, Tabatha's mother) the result was 3 puppies, they look exactly like that thing of the neverending story movie, the one that flies, Falco was the name though. :-?

That was the last wild night for ivan, after that he was fixed. :)

I've always wanted a dog like the one in never ending story! Do you have picks? However much I discourage the BREEDING of crossbreeds, if I saw one like that I'd just HAVE to get it!

I've always wondered what Lily and Montie would look like together (Boxer x Papillon), but would NEVER actually do it! :-?

[quote]I was talking to my mum about this topic,and she told me about a corgi/German Sheperd she had,who looked exactly like a German Shepherd,but mini!I thought it would be so cute! [/quote]
I actually was the proud owner of one of those, his mom was a Philadelphia K9 dog, straight outta Germany, and dad was a champion Welsh Corgi. His name was Martini, and he was a one of the best dogs I've ever had,despite the raging epilepsy he had :angel:, he lived 14 years .
[img]http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Lokipup/Dog%20pics/weenie.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

The BUG (beagle/Pug) is gaining popularity around here it seems...selling for $800. :roll: I agree, if you want a mix ADOPT A SHELTER DOG!

Othewise, the oddest I've ever seen was a Corgi/GSD. Literally looked like someone cut & past the head of a GSD onto a Corgi body. Really intriguing looking. I happen to love both breeds & was very tempted to adopt him!