Dogomania

Wow... It's been a long time!

Crested

I just upated my homepage (redid every single page from top to bottom, so go and check it out and tell me what you think [url]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested/[/url]) and realized I haven't been here lately. Got really shocked about it aswell!! It's so weird actually, because I love beeing here and love reading and posting messages and hearing how you guys are doing.
I honistly have to start coming here more often!
How are you guys? Everything OK?

[color=violet][size=6]Hey Crested! Nice To See You Again![/size][/color]

[color=blue]aw this is such a great site!! way to go Crested! Ben and Bella should be so proud to have such a nice site about them :angel: tell them i say hello :D Way to go on the site, its beautiful! i love the colour too! that must have taken quite a while, but it sure was worth it! :D (check your guestbook! :D :wink: )

yes indeed, everyone here at Dogo is doing just fine :D and guess what? there has been a new addition to the dogo site! yep thats right!Sheltie hadher baby!!!!! his name is tyler and he is soooo adorable!! we have a few threads for him including his gorgeous pics!! so check them out!! welcome back!!!![/color]

Thanks! I replied in the guestbook. ;-)
It took a month for me, but I didn't do it all the time, everyday. If I would have - it wouldn't have taken such a long time. I did get some help though. A friend of mine made the layout and I did the rest.

Sheltie got her baby???? :o :o :o What? When? Where can I find the pics??? Aargh! I can't believe I've missed that!

(sigh) I have to go to bed now. It's midnight and I found out a couple days ago that I have anemia, wich means that I don't have enough red bloodcells in my body. It's not serious, it just makes me tired. I've had it a few times in my life so I guess you can say I'm used to it.

I'll come tomorrow and take a better look here. I didn't make just my homepage today. I made another homepage aswell! Actually I did that as a trade. An overall for Ben for a homepage. Not a bad deal. ;-)

Take care and see you guys tomorrow!

[quote name='bk_blue']Hi Crested :)
Nice to see you again. How are your two little munchins doing? :P[/quote]
Ben and Bella are doing fine! Bella has a fungus infection that doesn't want to go away, but otherwise everything is fine. :D

[quote name='Dog Lover']WELCOME BACK CRESTED!!!! :hand:[/quote]
Thanks hun! It's great to be back!

Kiwi: Well... I think this one is pretty adorable:
[img]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested/images/muutkuvat/yhdessa/pallo.jpg[/img]

Ok, ok... and this one!
[img]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested/images/muutkuvat/yhdessa/pallo2.jpg[/img]

What do you think?

Mouse: Thanks! :D
Ben and Bella are practicly best friends now. But Ben thinks still that Bella's too fussy and jumpy, so he gets irritated of her a little now and then. But they can sleep on my tummy next to eachother when I'm on the sofa etc.
Ben isn't that afraid of strangers either. See Bella runs to everyone and Ben figures it can't be that bad when that stranger don't eat HER up. :lol:
So I'm very proud of my baby Ben aswell!

But my two babies aren't babies anymore!! :cry: