Dogomania

A serious rant.....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Yesterday me and some friends were out walking our dogs there were three of us and we all have two dogs. thats three people and six pit bulls. The count would be 2 males and 4 females. they hve been around each other pretty much since puppy hood. not much off-lead play as they are beginning to mature but we walk them all together, keeps them used to dogs being in the vacinity. My dogs would be fine off lead but some of the others... YOu know what i mean.

Any way we are out on a few mile walk...for Deja it was more of a ride since she got to be carried when she got tired. And as we are out people are looking and pointing, Beautiful dogs, Nice puppies, and the like. One woman commented on how nice it was to see so many bullies getting along. Really made me feel good, its like we are walking high and then something has to happen to bring it down. First some lady her brindle pit bull off lead and knows its aggressive, the sheer number of dogs kept it at bay long enough for her to run out and grab it... had it been just one of us, who knows where that would have led. Then someone drives up and says nice dogs.... you wanna fight one of them? I looked at him long and hard... and then asked "would you like to fight your son or daughter" He was kinda perplexed and said "what" I said "you just rolled up and asked me if i want to fight my kids so i want to know if you want to fight yours" He said "you guys are out here walking all these pits, Lets see it they are hard, make that money" I looked at my friends and we just started laughing at the guy. My friend said "you do realize this is a felony dog-fighting state right?" "You need to give your dog to somebody that actually deserves it, you are the type of people that are going to make it impossible for us to have our dogs" He just kinda sat ther wih a puzzled look..Then says "i bet my dog could take any one of yalls"

I shook my head and said" lets go, I hope what you are doing catches up with you." I added a few choice phrases that cant really be put here. But the bottom line is in broad daylightin the middle of the street he pulls up asks to fight for money. And I really ididnt think that was somehting that happened here, it opened my eyes. And REALLY pissed me off.

I called the humane society and the police gave them the best description i could muster, I wish i had taken his plate number. I dont think they will do much but, I know i did wwat i could to get this kind of scum away from my breed.

Son of a ----- Sorry I am just really mad about it.

Guest Anonymous

Oh what an IDIOT! Arg! I hate people like that, they just get me steamed right up!!! :evil: :evil: Good you told him off, I would like to say maybe it made him stop and think a bit, but unfortantly people like that just don't think :evil:

Guest Anonymous

Way to tell him!!! What an IDIOT, I cannot stand people like that. I have had run ins with people like that numerous times. Either that or people wanting to breed their awesome, big rednose dog that is such a bad dog!!

Did you hear the story about the man walking his game bulldog, when some loser asked him if he wanted to fight, which he decline. The guy just wouldn't take no for an answer and let his Pit Bull go and it got wiped to the cement by the gamedog, then the cops showed up and the loser hi tailed it. He LEFT his dog behind!!! :evil: Taking a brutal punishment from the game dog!! I hate loser like that, they only care about their stupid image, they don't even love themselves and respect no other life. Image how BOLD this guy was letting his Pit out of the car after the other guy said NO WAY! Its scarey how some of them seem to have no limits to what they'll do. Everytime I'm approached I always think of that story and hope I don't run into someone like that. Good thing your guy took a hike. I wouldn't want to be in that man's shoes. Having your dog polverizing another innocent, helpless dogs because the selfish owners threw it into a fight and forced your dog to fight. Then leaving their dog behind when the cops show up.