Dogomania

Breed of dogs?

dogsgalore

1 black Lab Mix (Freebee)
1 American Foxhound (Laurel, a rescue)
1 fat, ill-tempered, 14 year old cat named PushyCat (and he lives up to the name, believe me!)

The dogs pictures are in my sig...here's Mr. Bad-Attitude himself....

[img]http://thumb0.webshots.com/s/thumb4/1/6/40/92610640yNdaJy_th.jpg[/img]

Well I already listed the dogs in an earlier post. (2 GSDs and 3 "Heelers") But since everyone else is listing all of their "critters" I thought I would too. :D

So besides the 5 dogs there are:

4 cats. Chubby, Little, Mable, and one that really doesn't have a name. He was a stray that showed up a couple of years ago. He is NOT a nice cat either. :evil: When I talk to him, the thing I am saying most often is "Don't you F***ing scratch me!" (He likes to walk up and scratch the heck out of your legs and make them bleed THRU your pants.)

2 Geese, 4 Indian Runner Ducks, and 2 Bob White Quail.

4 Bucking Bulls, and 1 heifer Calf

11 horses (Wait make that 10, I sold one and she was picked up today.)
They are: (Will use their barn names only since registered names take too long to type.)

Summer, 11yo Appendix QH Mare (Brown)

Super, 11yo TB mare (Brown)

Polly, 14yo TB mare(Bay) (Is preg and due in the spring. Bred to a Grey QH stud that is also the sire of Iceman<see below>)

Wally, weanling TB Colt (Pollys baby) (Brown)

1 Bay Weanling Appendix QH Filly (Supers baby) STILL haven't decided on a name for her yet. :roll:

Scooter, 3yo Appy gelding (White, actually a few spot Leopard.)

Iceman, yearling AQHA Colt (Grey)

Fly, 3yo APHA Filly (Bay Overo)

Sami, 3yo AQHA filly (Chestnut)

Dino, 2yo AQHA gelding (Bay Roan)

(Sami, Dino and Iceman all have the same mother. I sold her the beginning of the year.)

And several goldfish in the water tanks that started out as TINY feeder goldfish 2 years ago, they are now over 6 inches long. (But they don't really count since I don't have to feed THEM. :wink: )

Su