Dogomania

My sister got a puppy today!!!!

bk_blue

Oooooh I am sooo excited!!!! My sister got a puppy for her 21st (which isn't till december). Four month old Border Collie/Retriever X. She volunteers at the RSPCA 2 days a week and is on the long road to being a vet- she checked out the puppies today and there were three. All from the same litter, except the other two were chocolatey browny black. Lizzie (her new puppy) looks like a purebred BC, can't see much retriever in her at all. Soooo wish I had a digicam!!! Anyway the puppies were surrendered because the former owners couldn't find homes for them (surprise surprise). The puppies were also in a house fire not long ago and all three of them have scars. :cry: :cry: Lizzie has a scar on her rump near her tail which is almost healed (there is a little scabby bit, and very sparse hair, which I suppose will grow back?). She has the cutest ears, and has little black spots on her muzzle, very BC. She chases the tennis ball and on most occasions brings it back to you, drops it. She's really quite outgoing, was a little timid at first but when I saw her she was really happy and playful. I am soooo looking forward to teaching her tricks soon!! BK will just LOVE her. :angel: :angel: :angel: Anyway just thought I would share this fabulous news!!! :D

Guest Anonymous

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a wonderful thing to happen to your sis! :D Lizzy sounds like the perfect pup! Her "breeder" should be ashamed! :x He/She missed out on a perfect pup! But hey, your sister gained!

Poor Puppies! Caught in a fire? Those poor lambs... :(

Anyway, I can't wait to see pics! :D

Guest Anonymous

thanks guys :) dad took some photos today with his digital camera, he's going to email them to me so hopefully they'll be up here soon. All my sister's friends and our family have dropped in to see her- not my sister, the puppy!! :lol: oh and btw my sis told me her name is only spelt with one Z ie. Lizie. :)