Dogomania

"Backyard breeding" & "puppymills"

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Kat']If Crested likes the temperament of Bella, and wants a puppy to carry on her disposition, then that is her business.[/quote]
Thanks Kat! Bella's temperament is one of the many reasons I want to breed her, but not the only reason.

Here is the rough list of the reasons I would like to breed her:
- temperament
- size
- hair (many are [u]much[/u] more hairy then she is)
- colour
- looks
- pedigree (of 30 dogs 21 are atleast a Ch of one country)
- pedigree (most are true hairless if not powder puffs)

Here's the rough list why I wouldn't breed her:
- if she don't pass her health tests (eyes, knees etc.)
- if she gets somekind of disease (allergies etc.)

And a rough list why I'm thinking of not breeding her in the first place:
- one blue-eyed sister
- one deaf sister
- problems of slight upper- and lower bite in the family

Still on the last list, I've figured that none of them really have a worse quality of life. Blue eyes are just of that color (not blind). The reason for the deafness might be the leathal gene of the Crested as the powder sister that has this, doesn't have any pigment on her body. And the slight upper- or lower bite just make it so the pup has to go to a pet home and nothing more.
Still I will tell the puppy buyers these things that they will know about it!

I went back to the first pages and picked these things up, that I'd like to comment if somebody still thinks I'm going to be a BYB

[quote name='Kiwi']A BYB to me is

1. Who breeds unregistered dogs or pet quality dogs.
2. Crossbreeds (Grrrr, don't get me started on that one)
3. Someone who doesn't do all the right health clearances for their breed.
4. Doesn't research their pedigrees. IE Quite often mating on looks alone
5. Won't rescue
6. Doesn't screen homes
7. Doesn't breed for the betterment of the breed
[/quote]

1. I would never breed unregisterd dogs or on purpouse pet quality dogs! But I am realistic about the fact that even breeding a Ch dog to a Ch dog and the pedigree of the litter would only have Ch dogs, there would still be pet quality dogs in the litter. In a dreamworld all of the pups would become Ch.
2. I hate crossbreeding. And I quote Kiwi: "Don't get me started on that one"
3. Health is the number one thing for me!
4. ...as is the pedigree
5. I'm even thinking of starting a hairless dog rescue myself.
6. Ofcourse I will! The main target is to give good, loving and warm homes!
7. And I am going to breed for the betterment of the breed and no other reason!

[quote name='Rosebud'][b]BYB [/b]are hobby breeders that do not care to prove that the dogs they are breeding are sound enough to breed or what happens to the pups once they get PAID.[/quote]
I do not care about the money. I care for the dogs I use, their parents, their grand parents etc. and the puppies.

[quote name='Peng1zrule']And as for "backyard breeders" --while leaving the dogs alone in the yard is a common feature, BYB means an uneducated owner breeding dogs together in thier own home with no show qualifications or even working the dogs to see if they are capable of doing the job the breed is intended to do.[/quote]
I'm going on a breeder course in a couple months. That's a must here to get a kennel name. Then when the second course comes here (I guess next year) I will go to that one too.
And I can't even breed only in my own home as I only have a fixed male. And that was the reason why I fixed Ben!

Still think me as a BYB?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Kat on this one to some extent. I don't agree with breeding when it is done by a person just because they think they have a good dog. Simply because there are already so many dogs in shelters having to be put down.

And I don't think that Crested is a BYB at all. One, Chinese Cresteds are a rare breed, and after having health checks done if Bella checks out, even if she doesn't end up as a Ch. dog, if there is not something drastically wrong with Bella's conformation I see no reason why it would be a bad thing if Crested did breed her. Now if she were breeding Labs, that's a different story, but we're talking about a rare breed of dog, and that makes a big difference in my opinion....

[quote]When you go to the grocery store and you are intent on buying a certain brand cereal (for instance) if you got there and someone was there telling you "NO, you should buy this kind..because it hasn't been bought in a while and the co. is suffering"...how would you feel? Would you buy the brand You wanted? Or would you decide to buy the brand you know nothing about, hoping it turned out like you wanted? [/quote]

I don't think that's a good example, cereal is food, it cannot feel pain or lonliness.

I'm not in anyway against people buying dogs from a breeder, I can understand why some people want to know exactly what they are getting.

[quote]How fair is it to a pound dog that is purchased because it looked a certain way as a pup..then grows up and isn't what the owner expected..then it's tossed back out on the street to starve, get ran over, attacked by another dog, ect? Is it not more humane for it to be PTS at the pound, instead of being tossed back out like a dirty rag, to fend for itself, after being a good pet to someone?[/quote]

I'm not quite sure the point u're trying to make here, but it sounds like u think we just shouldn't give shelter dogs a chance at all. :-? And no, it's not fair, but no one ever said life was and putting all shelter dogs down because they MIGHT end up back in the shelter or on the streets, is ridiculus.

[quote name='kendalyn']I understand the part about Cresteds being a rare breed, but I hate double standards. [/quote]

So do I. Still, more than that, I hate a one-size-fits all approach to virtually anything. There are variances in nearly every aspect of life that have to be taken into account when making major decisions.

That's just me, though.

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik'][quote name='Horsefeathers!']
I would feel entirely differently about someone breeding Cockers, Poodles, even Dobes (sorry), or any other popular breed this way. I know, double standard, but I don't see much need for preservation of these breeds at this time as the shelters and rescues are just slopping over the brim with these dogs. .[/quote]

This is a flawed statement. You have to take into effect each state is diferent. There is no dobe rescue in Alabama. So anyone wanting a rescued dobe is out of luck. 90% of your "good" rescue's will not adopt out of state. So people who want a dobe either have to buy from a breeder (which there are like 2 in the paper on any given day), from a pet shop(and risk gentic defaults), or someone like me..which there are also very few of.

[/quote]

Actually, the flaw I find in THAT statement is that there is life outside of Alabama. Just because there aren't Dobes nearby doesn't mean they don't exist. Also, I've helped arrange many adoptions between rescues and people in other states (I have two here that I adopted from a top knotch rescue group in another state, personally), so I don't know where you get those stats (90% of rescue groups refusing to adopt out of state). There are endless numbers of groups dedicated to rescue transports. I also feel that someone considering a longterm companion could be expected to put forth a bit more effort than buying a dog for convenience's sake (refusal to look further than the local paper, for example). Also, I don't believe that ANY responsible breeder would need to advertise their puppies in the local news spread.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagons, or accusing you of anything. I've not commented one way or the other about your particular breeding practices. I'm only debating a point.

Again, I don't believe that ch titles are necessarily the best or only way to determine if a dog is fit to breed, but I do believe more research should go into it than having two dogs of the same breed willing to procreate.

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik'] There is no dobe rescue in Alabama. So anyone wanting a rescued dobe is out of luck. [/quote]

I did a quick Google search and turned up some Dobe rescues in Alabama instantly.

AngelFire Doberman Rescue
Leigh Wesson, 5640 Pleasant View Rd, Adger AL 35006 (800) 625-0507

Saving Grace Doberman Rescue
Sasha Trexler, PO Box 477, New Market, AL 35761 256-379-4942

Kusyk, Christine, Mobile, AL
Phone: 334-342-9048,

Guest Mutts4Me

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']How fair is it to a pound dog that is purchased because it looked a certain way as a pup..then grows up and isn't what the owner expected..then it's tossed back out on the street to starve, get ran over, attacked by another dog, ect? Is it not more humane for it to be PTS at the pound, instead of being tossed back out like a dirty rag, to fend for itself, after being a good pet to someone?[/quote]

I don't understand what this idea has to do with your argument?? That happens all the time to purebreds who come from irresponsible breeders, not just mutts who come from the pound :-?

"That St Bernard was the cutest puppy, and I knew he'd get big, but he got HUGE! And all that food he ate! I just couldn't keep up with him him." "My kids wanted a Dalmatian puppy so bad, and she was the sweetest little thing, but now she keeps nipping at the kids, and I don't trust her in our house anymore." "I wanted an active dog to play with my son, so we got a JRT, but now my son's bored with him, and the dog just tears everything up. He's destroying my house." "I thought if we just spoiled our Doberman and treated him like one of the kids, he'd act like one of the kids, but he's starting to get really controlling and obsessive, and I'm scared of him."

Not doing your research isn't fair to mutts OR purebreds :(

I hope it's not what you MEAN, but it sounds like you think mutts at the shelter should just be destroyed (for their own good?). And then... everyone should just purchase purebreds? Because they're supposedly more predictable than mutts? If you want to argue this kind of stuff, maybe you could help me out and head to the Debate forum and post under my "Is Dogo an Anti-Purebred Forum" thread. We could use a little debating on that thread instead of everyone just agreeing that they love purebreds and mutts alike. I mean, I do too, but it doesn't promote Debate.

ok, first of all...

[quote]I want show quality dogs, BUT I know that not all puppies in the litterbox will become that[/quote]

crested, THAT cracked me up....I have a cat...a "litterbox" is NOT something you rear puppies in.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(not laughing at you, I just cant stop laughing at "litterbox"...)

but to all the other comments...what kind of dog you choose to get is up to you. Some people want purebred's, because they feel they know what they will be getting. That's fine. You want a pet, you have the right to
choose what kind of pet you get. I only wish MORE people would research the "kind of pet" before getting one. I have rescue dogs (cat, too) and I will ALWAYS choose that option because I feel for all the dogs who get dumped because they didnt turn out to be exactly what the owner wanted.

Crested wants to breed Bella, and she is willing to do all the work necessary to insure, as best as possible, that the dogs are healthy and
free from genetic defects. What more could you ask from a breeder?
Whether her pups end up as champions is really irrelevant. If they are healthy, and she can find them good homes as pets, she has not failed.

I understand both sides of this story. I have one rescue mix, and one purebred. The purebred is a rescue as well. If not for the rescue society, she would have been put down after her "usefulness" to the hunt club
had expired...I adopted her at 6 years old. There is nothing physically
wrong with her, except she is too old to hunt....they would put her down for that...and I have issues with that. If Crested wants to breed, and does the best she can to assure that her puppies get good homes, whether they be show or pet quality, she is a good breeder.

I will always rescue, that is my personal charter. But I dont have a problem with people who want purebreds. All I care about is that they all get good homes. This issue would be less intense if there was some
method of deciding if adopters/buyers could handle the dog they adopted/bought. THAT'S the biggest issue, IMO...

[quote]How fair is it to a pound dog that is purchased because it looked a certain way as a pup..then grows up and isn't what the owner expected..then it's tossed back out on the street to starve, get ran over, attacked by another dog, ect? Is it not more humane for it to be PTS at the pound, instead of being tossed back out like a dirty rag, to fend for itself, after being a good pet to someone?[/quote]

It makes no sense to say that pound dogs should be put to sleep because somebody might mistreat them later. You could apply this same logic to purebreds since there are plenty of them in the pound too. So should we put all the purebred puppies to sleep, just in case someone might mistreat them later?

If you really want to know what you're getting when you adopt a dog, I'd say adopting from a rescue organization is your best bet. The dogs are fostered and observed while living in a home environment. The fosters can tell you if the dog is good with children, good with cats, good with other dogs and how much training it has had or will need. They also have the dogs totally checked out by a vet so you also know what you're getting health wise. And if you adopt a dog from a rescue organization, it enables them to fill that dogs place with another pound puppy who may have been euthanized. It is not nearly as much of a mystery when adopting from a rescue than the pound. I think it's a great way for first time dog owners to go because there is so much support.

I think a person should get a dog from a breeder or a rescue/shelter. If a person throws out a dog because it didn't look the way they thought it would, they are getting a dog for the wrong reason, in my opinion. I think a BYB is someone who is just breeding their dog with no regards to health, where the pups will go, and who are doing it for money alone.

[quote]I just don't think it's fair tot ell someone, no you shouldn't buy a pur bred dog because there are tons of mutts at the pound.[/quote]
Not all dogs in the pound are mutts, there are a number of purebred dogs in shelters (yes even in Alabama shelters). And how do you think these dogs end up there anyway? Dogs sure don't fall from the sky where I live...

[quote]Most people don't feel comfortable with bringing a dog that is already grown, maybe been in a bad situation (but who knows really), with no health background into their home, especially if they are first time buyers.[/quote]
Since most of those "already grown" dogs come from the same situations as the cute pups they can get from people like yourself, what's the big difference? In fact, you can tell as much (if not more) about an "already grown" dog in the pound as you can about the cute puppy someone down the road is selling. You have no idea whether the pup will grown up to be healthy, stable, and a good pet. You can stack the odds in your favor by going to a reputable breeder with dogs of the character you want, but even then things happen, and you might end up with your pup growing up to be a wierdo. At least with an "already grown" dog, you can see what the dog is, and for the most part, that's what he'll stay, as he's already grown into the dog he's going to be, less guesswork.

[quote]but I think it very unfair to blame people for wanting a purebred puppy to bring into their home, despite what breed, that has some sort of structure in its breeding; instead of going to the pound and picking up a mutt puppy[/quote]
I also didn't see anyone saying to go to a pound and grab a mutt, any mutt, rather than buy from a breeder. If a person wants a Dobie, or a Poodle, or a Sharpei, or whatever, they can find one if they look in rescue, shelters, etc and are commited. The whole "only thing in the pound is mutts" drivel is a cop out for people who really don't care where they get the dog from and want to take the easy way out of choosing whichever comes along first (which is fine, their choice). And since the majority of dogs in pounds, rescues, shelters, etc come from breeders breeding for pets, maybe doing health testing, maybe not, most breeding for decent dogs, they have as good a chance of getting one through them as they do coming to a breeder breeding for the above, same source, same goal, same product.

Is it any fairer for a purebred dog bought because it looked and acted a certain way as a pup to be tossed out onto the street or into a shelter when it grows up to be not what the owner expected? Perhaps all pups should just be culled at birth to save them from the heartbreak and trauma if they don't live up to expectations? Or maybe instead, people who want dogs based on on looks, etc and will dump them if they don't turn out as expected should simply not get dogs at all. I certainly wouldn't want a pup I had bred going to somone like that.

[quote]the only city there I have even heard of (and I have lived here my whole 27 years) is Mobile, and it is 6 hours away[/quote]

6 hours is nothing to adopt a dog. That is just plain lazy to not want to drive that far. My parents drive 5 hours to OSU every weekend to watch my sister play soccer. If they can do that every weekend, someone can do it once to go get a dog.

[quote name='courtnek']ok, first of all...

[quote]I want show quality dogs, BUT I know that not all puppies in the litterbox will become that[/quote]

crested, THAT cracked me up....I have a cat...a "litterbox" is NOT something you rear puppies in.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]
Ehem.... :oops: That was a rough translation from Finnish... Here we call the "box" where the mummy nurses her pups for a "litterbox". (Litter = puppy litter)

Anyway... thanks again. :angel:

Guest Anonymous

Okay SRC, I don't think your all THAT bad, so I'm not trying to pick on you, honestly. The only thing that makes me lean towards BYB title for you is the amount of times that one bitch was bred, and the fact you never thought it was bad at all, because your VET told you. I'm sorry, but my vet is a nice guy, and seems to love animals, but I honestly do not trust his word very well, and if he told me something I would do some research before going off and doing it. But then again, my vet is a Cow Doctor :roll:
My problem with you is mainly this: You live in a town simular to me, which isn't the bad thing. The people where you live couldn't bother to drive those six hours back and forth for a great unconditional loving companion for the next 15 years or so of their life. The people where you live would prefer the lowest price. The most of people wher eyou live do not do research on the dog they are getting or dogs in general. The people where you live most of them don't give a hoot about animals, and last but not least, the higher athoritiy of where you live also dont' give a hoot about animal rights and such. This is just what I've gotten out of your posts anyway. Now I'm not judging you, the people where you live, and where you live in the least bit because I'll tell you sump, MOST people in this town are EXACTLY the same. Which is why I would NEVER BREED IN THIS TOWN!! If I bred show quality high priced dogs, no one would buy them. If I bred how you are, I would be very afraid of what kind of life that dog's going to live. To me, it would be having the Bare minimum! If someone can't drive 6 hours for that companionship, to me they don't deserve one of my puppies (if I was breeding that is). The closest GOOD VET (not Cow Dr.) is a two hour drive away. What if that puppy gets sick or something and needs to be brought to a vet? If they aren't willing to drive the 6 hours to GET the dog, why would i think their willing to drive 2 hours for vet care? I've had my parents tell me the most lame excuses for not bring a dog to the vet like you wouldn't believe! "Why pay all that money for them to tell us our dog's guna die" , "why pay all that money and drive all that way to get a test done on the dog and have no way to treat it? And if there is a treatment, then why pay all that money if the chances are it's not going to work?" and many many more I can't even get into on. My point is, if you know people around where you live who just want pet quality pets aren't willing to drive all that way, and spend all that money, how do you know that they can adiquitly provide for that animal? Sure they may be good people and suit the dog well, but if their not willing to spend the money or drive the distance, what if it comes to a time when they NEED to, how do you know if they will? I say why bother taking the chance?!

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']I'm sorry..but a 6 hour drive with a dog you don't know is a long way to travel. And it's even tougher on a big dog. Unless you have a SUV or a pickup you can put a crate in..the dog has to ride in your car with you...and what if the dog get's upset..[/quote]
I drove 2 hours there, and two hours back. On the 2 hours back I had my puppy who puked, shivvered, scared, and DROOLED in my lap. I dried him off with the towel in the car, stoped at every stop to let him out, and kept him warm the whole way, meanwhile I was SHIVERING, I was so cold I actually started to get sick because I was COVERED in dog drool and puke. I was just SOAKED. It REAKED in the car, and there's Still a stain on the floor in my mom's car from when he puked. I got home and bathed the puppy, dried him, and gave him to my mother while i FINALLY went and had a hot shower and washed the puke and sweat, and drool off of me. Then I sat and teaduously picked TAR out of my puppies fur (or pitch or whatever it was, the people at the SPCA weren't sure what it was either...), and played with him and welcomed him to the new home and all that jazz. It was 100% worth it. I know 6 hours is a big difference from 2 hours, but I'm SURE there is at least one town inbetween, if you have to then stop somewhere at a hotel that allows dogs and stay there for the night to give you both a rest! If your willing to do all this then you deffently deserve the loyal companionship of a dog, if not then I don't see the point getting one if your not willing to do this that will last a manner of DAYS :roll:

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']I always think about these things. And in a 6 hour time frame...I'd think you should stop and let the dog stretch a bit...I know when mine go to the beach with me I stop and let them take a break halfway there...but with a dog you don't know..what happens if the animals gets excited and gets away, how would you locate it or catch it? I'm a bit pessimistic at times..but it has helped me through a lot of situations without things happening I had never thought of...I like to be prepared for the worst, shoulld it ever happen.[/quote]
Then you stop and let the dog stretch it's legs a bit and what not! And why the hell would this scared dog get away from you anyway if you HAVE IT ON LEAD! Anyone who gets a new dog and lets it out of their vehcial in a strange place WITHOUT a leash is just plain STUPID! :x

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']Most times Rescue's don't just give you the dog the first time you come..they want you to come several times and see how the dog reacts to you...so it ends up in a permanent home. I know the dogs I've taken from the shelter and adopted out I didn't just say "ok you came for a dobe, here's one, see you later". [/quote]
Well I know the SPCA I got Coal from is like that, but it's not exactlly something I LIKE!! But I'm just saying, not all will do the work they should...

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']So there you have at least one 6 hour trip one way to just look at the dog, and a 6 hour drive back, not to mention if you decide to get the dog and have to come back. (Im sorry but comparing a dog to your sister...I love dogs..but they are not people, especially your blood relations)[/quote]
And once again, IMHO if your not willing to do this then you shouldn't have a dog in the first place! that is nothing to sacrifice for the lifetime of your dog's companionship, loyalty, and love! To me you should have to pay more for all that then spend days driving 6 hours to get the dog :lol: :wink:

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']I know there are purebreds at the pound(I try to get the dobes when they have any, if their temperment is stable)...but not as many around here as you might think, unless your talking about labs and chows. Most of the dogs around here are from people not getting their animals fixed and letting them roam free in the neighborhood, then another dog gets them pregnant, then they have mixed puppies and they take them to the pound. The adults that end up there are usually found roaming the streets without identification or are surrendered for one reason or another.[/quote]
So if you know people around there are like that, why add to this problem?!

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']This is a problem that will never be solved. No matter how many people are passionate about it...it is a problem that will never end. Because our government doesn't care enough to tax people with pets, or at the least tax people who have animals that are unfixed. They just don't care.[/quote]
No, but a LOT of the public do, and one voice is just a whisper, but a whole crowd can make a scream! Laws are changing a LOT dramaticlly when it comes to animals and they have a LOT more fair trials now then they did years ago, what makes you think that the government will not take MORE action if enough people get up and speak about it?!

[quote name='Crested'][quote name='courtnek']ok, first of all...

[/quote]
Ehem.... :oops: That was a rough translation from Finnish... Here we call the "box" where the mummy nurses her pups for a "litterbox". (Litter = puppy litter)

Anyway... thanks again. :angel:[/quote]

I AM sorry...I didnt know that. Here, in America, a litterbox is where cats relieve themselves..and it has to be cleaned on a regular basis..and cleaning it is the one thing that most people hate about cats...I didnt mean to offend, if I did... when you said "litterbox" I couldnt help but think, and laugh, about "our" litterboxes..sorry...actually, when I read that, I cleaned mine...it was overdue...

[quote]I'm sorry..but a 6 hour drive with a dog you don't know is a long way to travel. And it's even tougher on a big dog. Unless you have a SUV or a pickup you can put a crate in..the dog has to ride in your car with you...and what if the dog get's upset..I always think about these things. And in a 6 hour time frame...I'd think you should stop and let the dog stretch a bit[/quote]

I found Buck and 2 other pups while on vacation in Kentucky. We took him back to Michigan, one went with my uncle and aunt to Georgia and the other went with my other uncle and aunt to Florida. Of course we had no idea how the dogs would react to the car ride, but it was better than the alternative. The dogs all did fine, Buck slept almost the entire 8 hours, except for when we stopped to let him walk around and go to the bathroom. I think one of the dogs did pee in the backseat of my uncle's car, but so what, she was sacred. But if they had got upset, we would have dealt with it. What is the worst that could happen?

[quote]but with a dog you don't know..what happens if the animals gets excited and gets away, how would you locate it or catch it?[/quote]

We got the dogs collars and leashes before we put them in the car. No one opened up the car door unless I was holding the leash. It wouldn't have mattered though. Buck was too scared to get out of the car on his own anyway.

Guest Anonymous

Well I would think then if you want the dog bad enough you'd stay over night instead of driving so much, but maybe that's just me. People have shipped and driven, and flown a lot farther distances for dogs...

:o :o :o :o
Ok i is here, not because i want to be particularly, i have been asked to put my imput in on this one :roll: :roll: :roll:
Posted: 28 Oct 2003 21:26 Post subject:

[color=red]I know there are to be many arrogant and snotty show people, most are not there for the fun and enjoyment but for there dog to win, obviously every breeder wants there dog to win but having a face looking like a Bulldog's swallowed a wasp because there dog didn't get placed 1st is well putting off.
Not every dog is going to win so why don't these people just get used to it.
I mean lets face it, they don't all have that look about them do they ?[/color]
from shannon c
Shannon take that big chip off your shoulders, if you hate pedigree dog owners so much why oh why have a pedigree dog??????????????????

RACERCHICK, LIKE IT OR LUMP IT YOU ARE A BYB,,,,,,, YOU OVER BREED YOUR BITCH WHOS TEMPEREMENT IS OBVIOUSLY SUSPECT :evil:
[size=7]5[/size]LITTERS FROM A FOUR YEAR OLD BITCH IS UNFORGIVABLE...................... YOU ARE IGNORANT TO DOGDOM, HOW DARE YOU SIT IN YOUR CHAIR BEING HOLIER THAN THOUGH, YOU HAVE ABUSED YOUR BITCH BIG TIME.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME VOMIT.

crested... you have done everything right so far, carefully researched your bloodlines, the stock you bella has come from, yes, yes, you purchased her to show, but as a brood bitch was the main reason, there is nothing wrong with that crested, nothing..... people who know nothing about breeding dogs, often misplace their judgement,why, because they do not know what they are on about, they are often, children, sometimes only pet owners only, ENOUGH SAID
CRESTED, IF YOU NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS CONCERNING BREEDING, CONTACT EITHER YOUR BREEDER OF BELLA OR SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THAT PIMPLES IN CRESTEDS ARE THE NORMAL IN ADOLESENCE :wink: , I IS ALWAYS HERE IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO,

[b][size=7][color=red]roo[/color][/size][/b] :lol:

Thanks Roo! :D I e-mail, call, chat etc. with Bella's breeder, so I have no troubles what so ever with that! ;-)
And don't wonder if I sometime take you up on your offer! ;-)

And about the rest of the post you sent... Kind of harsh, but I TOTALLY agree with everything you've said!! Well done! Hoorey for Roo!! :bday: