Dogomania

Just for a Smile - Virtual Doggie =^..^=

Yukhan_and_Kai

awww your rottie pic is so adorable.....i love that face......

and to the mama: how are you feeling today ? i just learned that i need some progesterone "help" till my 12th week....not thrilled but hopefully things will be ok. i've heard a few friends that tell me they went thru it and the baby is fine today so hopefully things will be well. how are you doing? how's the baby? :)

Doing great, thanks!!! I did find out yesterday that I have to go on insulin for the Gestational Diabetes...but it's not too big of a deal. I've been feeling great, though!!!! And Tyler is just kicking up a storm!!! Especially when I am on the computer and have a cd playing.....he loves music!!!

How are you feeling?!?!

[quote name='sheltielover']Doing great, thanks!!! I did find out yesterday that I have to go on insulin for the Gestational Diabetes...but it's not too big of a deal. I've been feeling great, though!!!! And Tyler is just kicking up a storm!!! Especially when I am on the computer and have a cd playing.....he loves music!!!

How are you feeling?!?![/quote]

Oh that stinks! Sorry bout the Diabetes. :-? Well, just maintain that diet and do the best you can so you can get off the insulin when baby comes!

AWWWWW Tyler is his name, huh? Very cute!

I'm ok....I have a bit of a cold but that's nothing. Nausea here and there but nothing too harsh. Nothing like the past LOL....A little concerned about the progesterone thing but thankfully my friends (internet) helped me understand it's not such a bad thing and they've endured it and all is well. I don't know what I would do without them! : * )

Have a great weekend! Stay well! Hugs to the belly xoxoxo

[quote name='Yukhan_and_Kai']

I'm ok....I have a bit of a cold but that's nothing. Nausea here and there but nothing too harsh. Nothing like the past LOL....A little concerned about the progesterone thing but thankfully my friends (internet) helped me understand it's not such a bad thing and they've endured it and all is well. I don't know what I would do without them! : * )
[/quote]

[color=darkred]CONGRATULATIONS Yukhan_and_Kai, :wink: When is the baby due ? :D
Im 18 weeks now and don't I know it lol, due date is March 14th.[/color]

thank you and omgosh those puppers are SO adorable!!!! i could just smoosh those lil' faces LOL....
well, initially my EDD was may 26 but now they pushed me back a week which is inaccurate by "My records" (LOL) and now they gave me EDD june 3. but it still may be a may baby.
congratulations to you too! how are you feeling? do you know what you're having?

[quote name='Shannon_C'][quote name='Yukhan_and_Kai']

[/quote]

[color=darkred]CONGRATULATIONS Yukhan_and_Kai, :wink: When is the baby due ? :D
Im 18 weeks now and don't I know it lol, due date is March 14th.[/color][/quote]

[quote name='courtnek']Y&K, I am a diabetic (since childhood, insulin dependent) so if you need
any help with the Gestational, let me know, ok?[/quote]

Thank you. That's very sweet of you. I hope I don't have to go there, I know Christine mentioned she is enduring that right now, the poster who also is pregnant here with baby Tyler :)

I don't know if I'll get it this time, I hope not. I have two children, had three pregnancies before this one, the first I lost due to ectopic....they never found the baby. :(

Anyway, our first born was the one I had the most trouble with; pregnancy and delivery-wise...and for a first time experience, it can really turn you off to having another LOL :lol: I was really frightened to ever go there again; but we did....

That next pregnancy was fine, no GD. This time I don't know yet, but they probably will test me early because of my past experience.

My husband is a juvenile diabetic as well such as yourself, although I do believe he'll forever be in denial. :roll: lol.... My dad also is a diabetic like his mom, but he's type 2. So unfortunately there is a lot of it waving around over here. :roll:

How do you do on your insulin? Do you find you often get either low or high or do you do a good job maintaining your sugars? You don't have to answer, I know it's a personal question; just asking 'cause of my husband's.

Anyway, thanks.....sorry if that was TMI. :lol: :drinking: