Dogomania

I hope it goes through! I hope it goes through!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just got and email about a Blind lethal White Aussie in a shelter in Iowa that is goign to be put down, there is a resuce group i talk with every day and we are trying to save him! i said if they can get him to washington state that iw ould foster him!! i hope it goes through!! he's 12 weeks old.. *sigh* wish me luck! i tried to foster another little girl but before we could get to her she was put dow n:(

Guest Anonymous

Thank you K!! thankyou everyone..
but The little guy has alraeady found a foster home!! YAY for him but sad for me!! i hope that he finds his forever home soon! poor little guy.. poor cody. he would love to have a little aussie friend.. *sigh* maybe there is another one out there that i can foster ! :>)

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='courtnek']I am sorry for you, but happy for the puppie...however, I have to ask...

*basic ignorance exposed*

What is a "Lethal White Aussie"?

why is it called "Lethal"?

:oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]
Hi guys its me.. i forgot to sign in. lol and with dial up now it's too slow to go back and do it agian!

A Lethal White Aussie is a Aussie ( like my Cody ) that is a product of Merle to Merle breeding with produces these "lethal whites" who end up blind/deaf or both.. if you look on the picture board i have TONS of pictures of my cody on there. he's deaf. but a doll!!
here is a page that is all about the white aussies.. this is the group i'm involved it!!
If you have anymore questions just let me know! ask on here or you can email me at [email][email protected][/email]
here's the link
[url]http://www.aussielads.com/[/url]

--Naomi Cody and Zoey

oh. i am VERY happy for the little guy! so glad he's out of the shelter!! i hope he finds his forever home soon!!

That's great that the dog got out of the shelter! :D :angel: I'm so happy to hear about another person lookin' to foster! I'd love to do it, but with Abby's other dog aggresion (well sorta, she gets along with some, we're workin' on it) and my parents....... it just wouldn't work. :( I'm sure u'll find another pup to foster, shelters are usually always lookin' for fosterers. :lol: :D :D Remember to keep us updated! :angel:

Guest Anonymous

i forgot to add. they are "lethal" beacause of the deafness and blindness and most breeders put these puppies to sleep when they find out they are deaf or blind :( so my purpose is to get out there and eduacate everyone about the tons of lethal white aussies out there who need homes, and to foster them and get them homes!!

[quote]A Lethal White Aussie is a Aussie ( like my Cody ) that is a product of Merle to Merle breeding with produces these "lethal whites" who end up blind/deaf or both.. if you look on the picture board i have TONS of pictures of my cody on there. he's deaf. but a doll!!
here is a page that is all about the white aussies.. this is the group i'm involved it!!
If you have anymore questions just let me know! ask on here or you can email me at [email][email protected][/email]
[/quote]

THANK YOU!! I am a FIRM believer that dogs can get through most things that people cannot. Deaf, blind, 3-legged, if given a good home, the dog will make it.

thank God for people who realize this...