Dogomania

Food not to give

abker17

Please list some foods that are bad for dogs to eat. After I get some replies, I'm going to print the list out and put it on my fridge, so my family knows what not to give our dogs. So far these are the ones I know:
Raisens
Chocolate
Onions
Spicy Food
Bones of any kind
That's all I can think of right now... any listings you can come up with will be greatly appreicated. :D

RAW bones of appropriate size, with supervision are fine.
It's no COOKED bones.

No grapes or raisins. They can be fine, but not worth the risk.
NO:
macadamia nuts
green parts, vines or eyes of potatoes
green stem or vine of tomatoes
onion family - leeks, chives, onions
chocolate

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after atemping to print it and failing many times..I decided to see what was wrong. Well after searching for several frantic minutes. I found half a begal in the printer.. :oops: oh its not a real one but one of my sister toy foods..how it got in the printer I have yet to figure out but now the list to is now on my fridge.

• 1 month later...

[color=darkred]Chews like Rawhide is another danger to dogs, they become very soggy and unchewable and can be leathal if swallowed.
A Bullmastiff swallowed one while his owners were in bed, the next morning they found there dog lying on the floor gasping to breath, they rushed him to the vet but it was too late.
Although larger breeds are prone to this, smaller breeds can also if not watched at all times, even a second can be fate. [/color]