Dogomania

LOL!! dog vs. ill-tempered cat...

courtnek

As most of you know, I have a female lab mix and an old, stuck-on-himself, ill-tempered cat....

The cat can only have dry food, since wet food of any kind (even people food) makes him throw up - he has a thyroid disorder, so he's fat as well....

Freebee was out in the yard, and I got her dinner ready, which consists
of dry food mixed with a little bet of wet to make it tastier....and keep her coat glossy...

I went down to let her in, and the cat already has his face in her bowl, trying to lap up the wet food....You'd think she'd go ballistic, someone
else was eating HER food....

Does she attack? does she snarl? NNNOOOOOO...she's scared of him...
she nudges him out of her bowl and starts to eat, he gets mad and
swipes at her with his paws.....she ignores him and shrinks a little, but continues eating. It just cracks me up....she outweighs him by 60 lbs.
but she wont do anything to upset him....it's just hilarious....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

ROAFL!! That sounds like a cat. I used to have some, so I know what your saying. Cats always seem to care more about themselfs then anybody else. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like he's got her trained. Rocket won't take food away from anydog/cat in this house, he just sits and whines at ME for them to give it back.

Sounds like you have my Miss Kitty's brother she don't put up with anything with the pups and they just sit there and whine about it.

:angel:

It's no wonder Freebee is afraid of pushycat! :lol: :lol: :lol: Who knows what secret tortures she has endured while you are at work! :o I too have an evil, self-centered cat, so I know the torture they can inflict on poor, unsuspecting dogs! :wink:

We have three kitties, and while Janie will put up with anything, Nimo and Pawnee don't take any guff. Pawnee, who is a real daddy's girl, will occasionally walk up to Macy and swat her for no reason. (She doesn't appear to do it hard, and Macy's never shown any sign of injury, but Pawnee gets yelled at all the same!)

He pretty much runs the show, because he's faster, can attack and run, and the dog cant do anythng about it. Freebee just kinda takes it, but she is a very nice girl anout the whole thing. She could eat him if she wanted to, if she could catch him. She has stood him off on occasion, cuz he'll walk by and swat her for no reason, and she'll stand up and bark at him...
he ignores her and keeps on walking. I have had quite a few cats in my day, but NEVER one as arrogant as this one.....

:D