Dogomania

Funny commercial

courtnek

I am just cracking up...I just saw a commercial (for a car) where there is a rottie chasing a smaller dog and barking, continusly. They go around corners, down alleys, around bends, and there is this guy in a car following them and trying to cut them off...Eventually the guy in the car finds a place where he can cut them off, he puts the passenger window down, and the little dog jumps in the car thru the window...and the guy says

"I TOLD you she had a boyfriend!!!! "

I cant stop laughing....

:D :D

Guest Anonymous

:lol: :lol: I love that car one!! It's so cute!! The look on the dog's face too when the guy tells him that "She had a boyfriend" :lol:

Guest Anonymous

[color=darkblue][/color]
:laugh2_2: That commercial is so funny, it reminds me of my little dog. :multi: He loves all the females! :iloveyou:

It's actually for a car - I cant remember what kind cuz I was laughing so hard at the dogs!! It's supposed to show amazing handling capability, since the corners are so tight and the dogs are running down alleys - the guy driving has to take tight almost impossible turns to cut the dogs off. When I see it again I'll pay more attention to the type of car - I think it was Japanese - and let you know.

:D