Dogomania

Ridiculous dog ad!

Hobbit

:roll:

This is the actual ad:

By: April
FOR SALE: PUPPIES and Kitten

We have one male Datson puppy 4 months old that needs to find a good home. Lives and plays well with kids, other dogs and a cat. Has been wormed, but not sure if he has had his shots. $100 FIRM If you buy this little boy, we also have his best friend, a 6 month male orange tabby, he is very loving. I don't know what these two will do if they are seperated. So, if you like he can go with the puppy also. UNLESS you are just wanting a kitty, he is free. Litter box trained.
BORN TODAY!!! 11/19/2002 Happy birthday to 3 little male pups!!! Mother is a full blood Datson, Dad is a chihauha. (Chaweenies) These boys are just too cute!! Two are black with white Datson markings, and the other is black with brown Datson markings. Will be ready to go in 6 weeks. Mother and Father are both well natured, and raised with kids/cats/and other dogs.
$250/shots included. Negoitable $50.00 Deposit Required

Call us to set up a time you can come have a look and choose your new friend. Ask for April 254-729-5881

[color=red]Hobbit, surely you are making this up!!![/color]

[quote name='Hobbit']

We have one male Datson puppy 4 months old that needs to find a good home. Lives and plays well with kids, other dogs and a cat. Has been wormed, but not sure if he has had his shots. $100 FIRM If you buy this little boy, we also have his best friend, a 6 month male orange tabby, he is very loving. I don't know what these two will do if they are seperated. So, if you like he can go with the puppy also. UNLESS you are just wanting a kitty, he is free. Litter box trained.[/quote]

[color=red]OK so we have a CAR that is a puppy :lol: .... what's up with the shots, they gave them to some of the puppies but they aren't sure which ones???... and you get a free cat.... [/color][quote]
$250/shots included. Negoitable $50.00 Deposit Required
[/quote]
[color=red]I'm not sure what is negotiable, the shots, the price, or the deposit????[/color]
[quote]Chaweenies[/quote] :o :o

How can you not know that your puppy hasn't been vaccinated.....you get a card for good sake, that gives the name and date the pup had his first shot, then you get a reminder through the post for the next one due...some people are so stupid. Why are they wanting to give them away i wonder with a price! They already have 2 other dogs plus there puppies, which they will be making money from and then i suppose when they have had enough and those dogs come of age, they will be sold on.....honestly this world we live in gets worse :x

[quote name='Shannon_C']How can you not know that your puppy hasn't been vaccinated.....you get a card for good sake, that gives the name and date the pup had his first shot, then you get a reminder through the post for the next one due...some people are so stupid. Why are they wanting to give them away i wonder with a price! They already have 2 other dogs plus there puppies, which they will be making money from and then i suppose when they have had enough and those dogs come of age, they will be sold on.....honestly this world we live in gets worse :x[/quote]

Exactly! Just like when someone says, "I can't remember if she's spayed or not".......CAN'T REMEMBER!?!

Geez!

Rockwilers?! Pshaw, everyone knows they're ROCK CRAWLERS!! What a bunch of do dos.

My personal favorite is Lapsa Apsas. Being one of my favorite breeds, it kills me. While we're at it, I see people all the time breeding Wheat[u]o[/u]ns (when it should be Wheat[u]e[/u]ns, or actually Soft Coated Wheat[u]e[/u]n Terriers), Dalmati[u]o[/u]ns (when they're Dalmati[u]a[/u]ns), Sh*t Zoos as mentioned above (when they're Shih Tzus) and, of course, the total annihilation of the name, Lhasa Apso (I've heard Lapsa Apsas, Lasso Apsos and the best I ever heard was Lotsa A$$holes). Oh, and here on the forum, we once had someone wanting to breed their own beloved Syberian Huskie (Siberian Husky, perhaps?).

It makes me slam my head on my desk every time I see someone who can't even spell the name of a breed they're propagating. Typos are one thing (hey, we all, errrr I mean you all do it :lol: ), but I'm talking about blatant stupidity. :x

Exactly! Just like when someone says, "I can't remember if she's spayed or not".......CAN'T REMEMBER!?!

Geez![/quote]

I can remember when Penny was spayed and Patch and Charlie being castrated...also my 3 cats being spayed! Hek!

These people must be in a world of there own :lol: (How Sad)

Guest Anonymous

Gee, Backyard Breeders can do well with those Datsuns, even after they go to the junkyard, you can still get money for all those useable parts. can't ya?

In all seriousness, this is so sad because it's not uncommon and I do believe BYB's are more dangerous than miller and brokers. People think they get slammed when coming to a board with a breeding question (but at least they ask) and Hobbit's post showing this ad just brings it back full circle - educate, educate, educate (although there are many who don't want to be educated, all you have to do is look in their eyes - $$$$$

This April, chick, doesn't have a clue as to the meaning of the words animal welfare and responsibility. So sad.

Guest Anonymous

Blue Healers, huh?! That's a very funny one!!! :lol:
I forgot this horse one..."Sorrow horse for sale"...should have been sorrel.
Hey, did any of you know there are miniature cattle? Seriously. Guess people have them for pets (even to eat, milk, etc) because they take less space. Odd, but cute.

Connie

[quote name='Anonymous']Blue Healers, huh?! That's a very funny one!!! :lol:
I forgot this horse one..."Sorrow horse for sale"...should have been sorrel.
Hey, did any of you know there are miniature cattle? Seriously. Guess people have them for pets (even to eat, milk, etc) because they take less space. Odd, but cute.

Connie[/quote]

Connie, dwarf cattle is the big thing in Midland, Texas. They have them in their yards as pets. Most are "snorters" with severe health problems. And then there's the miniature horses.....miniature donkeys.....the list is endless.

The all time best ad I've ever seen was;

"For Sale: 14 hand black mule, still a stallion, could be used for breading".

Talk about dieing laughing. This ad was in the paper years ago and I still laugh. Mules are a hybrid and are sterile....if you didn't know. And "breading" --- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shepards instead of Shepherds is another annoying one. And so is dropping the second "L" from Russell ie. Jack Russel

St BERNards instead of St BerNARDS (although there is a school in my area called St BERNards which funnily enough has the St BerNARD as its sporting emblem!).

Guest Anonymous

My dad has a [size=2]little [/size]datsun too! When I was about 5.....and then it rusted out and turned to crap. Then he got a pomtiac. Or pontiac or pomeranian....something like that. Now he's got a foxhound...or is it a ford????