Dogomania

Why do I feel the need to educate these people?!

Ugh, I joined bulldogbreedsforum.com in Sept of last year. I left shortly after mostly because the people are almost completely open to irresponsible breeding.

Well, recently I went back. Sadly, Im the most informed person at that board! :o :lol: People there are really ignorant, ugh!

Heres the most recent "issue":
[url]http://www.bulldogbreedsforum.com/forum/viewthread?thread=2906[/url]

Can someone tell me how I was being rude at all? (except for after her rude post.... :lol: and even then I dont think Im being too rude, just a smartass LOL)

Why do I even bother trying to help these people?!? :roll: :x :drinking:

Well, its seems like Weakness4Puppies does understand now :D ! And a lot of members are "speaking up" so to speak. They just aren't used to speaking up, they seem to all be conformists.

Although she says she doesn't care about her pups genetics, she did give money to that breeder. Money that will allow him/her to breed more dogs. :(

[quote name='courtnek']some people cant be helped...but Merle to Merle? forgive my stupidy but isnt that a recipe for disaster? dont dogs go deaf from that combination? or does that not affect Pits like it does some other breeds?

:o :o[/quote]
I think only the bitch had the merle gene. :wink: Or was merle.. can't remember.

Guest Anonymous

CC, you did a great job!! Some people take someone tring to educate them as being rude, but you werent.
[quote]Why do I even bother trying to help these people?!? [/quote]
Get used to it. Especially when you get your own APBT!

Thanks you guys. Glad to know you all think I wasnt being rude. Over there, it seems like they take everything as being rude! :o :roll:

Lisa, other there, got my point across, THANK GOD! Good thing I emailed her before backing her up on a post she made... otherwise I dont think I wouldve gotten anywhere with that person.

Court, Rowie is right. Only the female was merle... but the male may hazve had merle genes. Im not sure... :-?

Hmmmm, youre right. I will have to get used to it. :x I know when I have a pit bull at petsmart when volunteering (or when I had little Maggie Mae at my house) people were always saying ignorant things. Ugh!

Guest Anonymous

I find it funny how everyone does think this board is full of bitches. I guess knowledge really does scare people.
They come here thinking well be like those other boards... "Oh, you bought a puppy at 2 weeks of age from that BYB? Good for you!"
Ahhh, yeah, not here...

lol @ jess and michele

Eric, yup we are crazy! Especially me, I mean, come on, it even says so in my name!

Hmmmm, I think youre exactly right. Its stupid that people are intimidated by it and then act defensive. :roll:
Not only was that dog badly bred, it was sent home at 6 weeks.

Im so glad Dogo is open to all this bitchyness and doesnt censor people! :D Geez, if I had only boards like that to go to, I would go insane! Ok... [i]more[/i] insane! :wink:

crazy? I'm NOT crazy...(bitchy? yes) you guys are all watching me, and sneaking into my mind and dreams, and plotting against me....I'm NOT crazy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you all hate me. no one answered my question, its a conspiracy, I know it!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, isnt merle-to-merle bad? or are Pit Bulls different?

8)

I KNOW who you are...you cant get me....

:evilbat:

I am SO tempted to butt in on that thread and let loose my bitchiness... but I won't. :lol:

Yeah all merle-merle breeding is bad. It's called double dapple with Dachshunds and all sorts of horrid things can happen when you breed dapple to dapple, or merle to merle in breeds like the Australian Shepherd.

When people start defending themselves with something like, "why should I listen to a 15 year old child?" (paraphrased), they lose credibility, IMO. This person might as well just stick her fingers in her ears and hum loudly. What an idiot. Have you ever noticed that the smarter some people TRY to sound, the more idiotic they appear? If the best this person can come up with is that they have nothing to learn from someone younger, she(?) obviously has no kind of debating skills. She wouldn't last a day here! :o

Some of her posts are just really annoying...
"So if you'll forgive me for disregarding the opinion of a 15 yr old child..."

"I'd appreciate if you e-mailed it and kept the highschool drama off the forum."

"I am very well educated, thank-you."

Oh, vomit, gag, and wretch. Basically, the best thing she can come up with is totally trying to undermine someone solely because of their age. Sounds like a "well educated" person to me. :roll:

HF, thats REALLY what pissed me off. I absolutely HATE it when people judge me by my age. :x Im sure if I had lied about my age, she would have never known I was 15. :evil:

You know its funny because the members complain to people like me to not scare off the uninformed people, which would be fine, except for the fact that they dont EDUCATE them while theyre there! So they end up with idiots instead of educated people. :roll:

[quote name='__crazy_canine__']HF, thats REALLY what p*** me off. I absolutely HATE it when people judge me by my age. :x Im sure if I had lied about my age, she would have never known I was 15. :evil:

You know its funny because the members complain to people like me to not scare off the uninformed people, which would be fine, except for the fact that they dont EDUCATE them while theyre there! So they end up with idiots instead of educated people. :roll:[/quote]
What's the point of a forum then? :roll: Man, I love Dogo! :iloveyou:

CC, you did a really great job over there, by the way! :wink:

[quote name='__crazy_canine__']HF, thats REALLY what p*** me off. I absolutely HATE it when people judge me by my age. :x Im sure if I had lied about my age, she would have never known I was 15. :evil:
[/quote]

exactly, if you dont tell peole you're age then they assume you are an adult, but when you tell them your age they automatically stereotype you to be a snotty uneducated mouthy ass teenager.

people suck

Grrr. I hate when people discriminate you because of your age. I was playing pool on Yahoo and was talking to someone about their dogs, she seemed to be a BYB. I was telling her about the problems of overpopulation and the health and wellness of the dogs that are in BYBs and stuff. She was being very polite, but when she asked how old I was and said 13, she just was like "Oh, well you dont know what you're talking about, you're just a little kid!" and left. :-? :roll: