Dogomania

Ugh...

ESSlover

Today Carson decided it would be fun to chew up some used pads that he found in the trashcan. UGH! Now since my dad's being a wuss he's making me go clean it up.. :lol: He's yellin at Carse like crazy, but c'mon, he is a dog. Thats what dogs do.. guess it smelled like a crotch, eh! :lol:

Oh the things dogs do...

Eek, I know exactly how this feels. When K was a little bit younger with a lot more spunk, she did the same thing. Unfortunately, I was at work at the time and Kevin was a mess. He was totally panicked and didn't know what to do with all the used pads sprawled over our bathroom.

He claimed that he "wouldn't even go there", so the pads had to wait until I got home to be cleaned up. Kevin also got very angry with K. He actually asked her why she couldn't have chewed a pair of his boxers. "At least I could deal with that," was a quote from my hubby-to-be regarding the incident. :roll:

Wow have I got a story for this thread. Our family dog when I was in high school got into my room and climbed up on my desk where I was keeping my trash can during "That" I came home with my boyfreind in tow to discover that my Mother had gone out and the dog spread everything all down the stairs and into the living room. I don't know who was more embaressed ,me or my poor boyfreind who suddenly developed an absorbing interest in our wall paper as I whisked everything up and away. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I've propbably told this story before but here goes:

When my sister was younger she used pads, and after they had been used, wrapped them in loo rolll and chucked them in the bin in her room. My stepsister brought over her new boyfriend to meet everyone and he was, upon entry, confronted with BK out in the yard cavorting merrily with a used pad in his mouth, then proceeding to rip it to shreds with gusto. All I can say is glad it wasn't mine!!!

Don't know if we have ever had a pad issue, but I have a really gross one. The neighbors giant mutt tends to rip up my trash if I leave it out over night. (I don't do that anymore) Well, I thought he was after old food or something. One day I finally noticed what it was, used diapers. He would get the soiled baby diapers out and eat most of it. Then drag the bits there were left down to his house and put it on the porch. YUCK. I bet he was sick for a while.

[quote name='xavierandrea'][quote name='DogPaddle']Ah, if I ever need to get you guys gifts I know what they'll be - covered trashcans.[/quote]
LOL!!!!!!![/quote]

We even have those! lol, they have the little peddle things on them, and Carse has figured out how to open them! :evil:

taz steals my underwear and socks out of the laundry. i can't let people in my house after being away until i have done a panty recon mission! :roll:
he also sleeps with a pair of my shoes, which is more stalker-like than gross, but... :D

Carse is very clever.
For a while I had to keep Zaphod's dog food in a barrel pack (old heavy plastic olive barrel with a ring clap to keep the lid in place) or he would eat to dangerous levels.
Maybe you could just put the garbage up - we have a shelf in the bathroom and that is where the garbage can is - strange but it works.

Guest Anonymous

The story of my housedog before Tage....
This dog was demoted and kennelized for this one...
She got into the bathroom and ate a tampon. She came running up to me the morning after and guess what?! Tampon hanging halfway out her a$$. I had to pull it out. Grossed me out so much I was gagging and dry heaving.

[quote name='Hmmmm']She got into the bathroom and ate a tampon. She came running up to me the morning after and guess what?! Tampon hanging halfway out her a$$. I had to pull it out. Grossed me out so much I was gagging and dry heaving.[/quote]

:o GAH! I dont think I could do that..... *shudders* ick!

That is really gross. This didn't happen to my dog but my boyfriends sisters dog ling. He's a pug. No one could figure out why he was so sick and when they took him to the vet the x-ray showed that he had ate a tampon and then got toxic shock syndrom. I didn't know that animals could get that. Well, he was ok but now they keep the trashcan out of reach.