Dogomania

OK, this one takes the cake...

Did you read the "instructions" for buying a puppy??! And those prices :o
Not meaning to start a religious debate here, but have any of you noticed that allot of the puppy mills/bybs,(like this one) play the "God card"- plastering the fish symbol all over and going on about God's creatures this and God's creatures that, and they are such "God fearin" patriotic folks? :niewiem:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Pumpkin the musher']I just realised that this is where that stick insect, Paris Hilton, got her chihuahua! :ak-shot:[/quote]

lol that was funny.. about paris.. not that she bought the dog from them.... i wish people would do a little research before thy bought dogs.. all the famous people dont seem to care , as long as it's cute.. those poor dogs... those prices are outragous

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Michele']Madonna is another one....she had 3 chihuahuas...when she had a kid, she dumped the dogs.....never checked where they went to...turns out they ended up at Chihauhau Rescue....one of them died from abuse[/quote]

:x that is so upsetting......

This pissed me off :evil: [quote]Occasionally we will have some priced for less or Free! in the Classified Section of our Smugmug Photo Album. Or available for a min. $49.00 adoption / application fee. A much lower fee compared to SPCA and Animal Shelters.It helps cover some of the cost of newspaper advertising, vaccines and vet bills for adoption pets [/quote]

Oh yes because the SPCA and Animal Shelters cost SOOOOOOO much to adopt a pet. Wow at the HS I volunteer at the dogs are $65.00! That is soo friggin' dirt cheap to adopt a dog! If people can't afford the huge bill of $65 then they shouldn't be getting a dog in the first place!

Uh...what they really mean is "If you can't adopt a dog from the SPCA or Animal Shelter because your a horrible pet owner and they wouldn't even let you adopt a Beanie Baby then come to us and we will sell you a BYB dog because we don't give a damn about what kind of owner you are, We just want your money."

These people need to have dull rusty nails stuck into there eyes. :x