Dogomania

Eagle Pack Question....

ObedienceGrrl

Okay....I see two types of Eagle Pack.

Please let me know the difference!

I want to switch everyone in my house....but to a TEENY TINY kibble.

TEENY TINY TEENY TINY TEENY TINY

The regular Eagle Pack has the tiny kibble. But is that a good food?

Right now, I am actucally pounding up Tater's food with a meat tenderizer (in a plastic bag). He doesn't have many teeth in there. And.....before anyone says anything, I'm not pounding it to dust......just into smaller bites.....He has a hard time crunching everything up. But he doesn't like 'mush'.....he wants crunchy.....just not big crunchy.

Thanks guys!!!

[quote name='gigishiba']If I remember right, I think Royal Canin is quite small as well, like cat food small....but we tried that years ago so don't quote me on it![/quote]

Peanut and Pixie have Royal Canin mini-breed dog food, which is very tiny, and shaped for easy chewing. I think I remember from the "actual size" pictures of the kibble that had all the different types that they were all pretty small.

innova evo is about the tiniest kibble i have ever seen.

also, the regular innova is available as "small bites" now.

i'd recommend both innova and canidae over eagle, but eagle is an excellent brand too. another alternative is artemis small breed. it's labeled "small breed" but in my opinion it would also be suitable for larger dogs as long as they are adults.