Dogomania

Bella's first swim

Crested

I went swimming today with Ben and Bella.
Ben HATES it so he just went in and came back up again.

...but this story is about Bella's FIRST SWIM IN HER LIFE! :D

The water was kind of dirty and this green stuff was all over the top. Bella was standing on a rock and I guess she thought it was a carpet or something. So she jumped right on top of it and went under water. She was kind of startled of what the (bleep) that is but did another dive. (same result) So she thought that the green stuff on the other side of the rock would be safer. Again - splash!!

It was hilarious to watch... :lol:

The best thing was - she thought it was fun.
I went to swim a bit further away and she stayed on the rock with her tail wagging and barking at me. :lol:

Hmm... I wonder if I could go swimming again tomorrow... ;-)

[quote name='schippsmom']:Just keep swimming, just keep swimming! :D [/quote]
I'll try! :D Btw... I love your dog's name! :lol:

[quote name='marion']Will she teach Rosie how to swim, she'll only paddle. :roll:

And, welcome back you've been away far too long. :buzi:[/quote]
Umm.. If she could teach Ben not to panic when he gets into the water first... ;-)

aww... thanks, mum! I know it's been a long time, but atleast you're up to date on why that is. ;-)

[quote name='DeafAussieLover']sounds like a great time!!! we need pictures!!!

and i agree with MArion WB!! you've been gone WAY to long!![/quote]
I hate the fact that I left my camera at home. I was thinking of taking it with me but then I decided not to. Dumb me! :wallbash:
Yeah... it's been a while... but I never left you for good! I've been here several times checking out what's happening. I just haven't posted.

But... you can't get rid of me! :evilbat:

Kat: I know! :D Unfortunately Ben can't swim that good. He drops his hind legs to the bottom and if he can only barely touch the bottom he starts panicking and splashing around while screaming. So I have to hold him in my arms everytime I swim with him. Then he calms down and just floats on the water.

Bella on the other hand... she swims great! I don't know why Ben doesn't... :-?