Dogomania

as IF i wasn't stressed enough...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

they moved the date to tell us til saturday, so i'm stressed about that.. but you all know i moved in to a new home on base recently.. well i was mopping my floors. and look what i found.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADdAowWvUgDkenxQqVDUOICNog2MR7XOkp8NFVFWfqZ9xmFGOkISMeA7INZI5gkV5Qb*3TOwc1261jz1dR3VTDMSxqs2xr9eMVBi*sVQjg3AAAAynIVAg/cabinet.jpg[/img]

i'm so ticked off right now.... i sprayed bitter apple on it, and zoey is in her kennel and Cody is muzzled right now ( his kennel shoudl get here today )
i know i have a good 2 years probally before i have to leave this house and clear post.. but HOW THE HELL am i supposed to fix that??

Zoey and Cody are now up for adoption... any takers.. :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Thanks everyone K that would be great ;) any suggestions are welcome!

Mutt lady... lol trying to not stress.. Pres. Bush is comming to base on Friday and i'm planning on walking up and flicking him in the head. just like this *FLICK*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok don't panic the same thing happened to me with our two yorkies. first of all you need to get some of that wood filler stuff. then you can remake the corner fo the cabinet. My husband did ours and you really cant tell. Can you get the same color of paint for the base? Use a LIGHTER color filler than the cabinets are and then you can darken it after it dries. E Mail me if you need step by step instructions. Hope this helps Tracy