Dogomania

Nuts for Mutts Dog Show

Guest Mutts4Me

Guest Mutts4Me

I know, I even showed it to my parents this morning, and we were trying to figure out which category Sasha would be best in, lol :lol:

We think probably Mystery Mutt large breed, but Best Wag could work too because that fluffy thing floating to and fro across her back makes her look like a cheerleader :)

Guest Mutts4Me

Well, they don't have to do anything extraordinary!!! Some of them are based on looks and physical characteristics, too. Sasha doesn't do anything special on command except Sit, Shake, and Shake Other Hand :)

You know, we've kind of got a chain going on here... If we had a huge van or something, we could car pool... Lucky Chaos could come down from Toronto to Flint, head southwest to Kalamazoo, and then continue on to Chicago, and keep going west... :lol:

Guest Mutts4Me

[quote name='courtnek']COME GET ME ON THE WAY!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Well, that's what I meant when I said Chicago :)

Seriously though, we have a nice little southwest-bound train going on here... hmmm.... :lol:

Guest Mutts4Me

[quote name='Kiwi']Oooh that sounds like lots of fun! I hope at least one of you enters, maybe you could have a Dogo meet up? That would be awesome, lots of pictures please :D[/quote]

I wish! So far, Starfox is the only one who isn't on the other side of the country, though. I'm crossing my fingers for ya, Starfox!