Dogomania

Oh...That Duke..

Duke_3

Ok So here in the Fort, THis "great" winter village, Where its freezing right now...I live. And Duke is a short haired doggie.. And so naturally we let him sleep in the house last night.

Well My mother makes blankets, adn cloths and stuff, and at the moment shes making a flannel shirt for my dad it sits folded behind her iorning board. Wel this morning we came out to see the shirt on the ground bundeled up with dog hair on it.

And duke was laying in the living room innocently. Now noones saying Duke actullly pulled out the shirt because he doesnt touch clothes, But what can i say....

Dog hair + Flannel Shirt + middle of winter= Duke

Hm, I object your honor! 8)
Circumstantial evidence!
As Duke's legal counsel, I demand DNA testing of alleged dog hair found on article of clothing!
Even if the alleged dog hair IS found to match Duke's DNA, maybe the shirt slipped to the floor all by itself! And maybe Duke had a good scratch thereby disloging some of his hairs and they drifted over to the shirt!
Then again, maybe Duke just got away with the 'crime' by turning those loving innocent doggie eyes on you all! :lol:

OK ive examined the fur on the shirt, its a beige ish color which is on both my animals DARN it could have been the hedgehog, it could have been the dog, the hedgehog does pull things around such as clothing and materials, the dog, doesnt, the hedgehog lives in a topless cage, the dog doesnt, the hedgehog could have gotten outof her cage..hummm........
[b]UNDETERMINED[/b]...
[size=2]Since the hedgie is not back in her cage which she never ever does willingly..[/size]

[quote name='mouseatthebusstop']I think mum should be charged with not leaving enough blankets to keep Duke warm[/quote]

Well now, in mum's defense, Duke is probably like my girls and a great many other dogs. Provide them with bountiful bedding, blankets, pillows, teddy bears whatever, they STILL want to lie on whatever does NOT yet smell like them! 8)
I will wash sheets and blankets, remake the beds, tuck the blankets nicely around the pillows etc. Every single time, Brittany or Candy will paw at the blanket until they can lie directly on the pillow! Spoiled varmints.

I guess the court has no choice but to simply issue a STERN warning :nono: to all parties involved except for that :lilangel: Duke. CASE DISMISSED for lack of evidence and just cause.