Dogomania

Pearl

Aonir

As many of you know, I've been taking care of a 10 day old kitten that we just named yesterday, Pearl.

I had just found out that she has died.. We were supposed to get a mommy-cat for her today, but it was to late...

Why is everything happening to me? 3 deaths in one week (Blackie, Foxy and now Pearl) and I've been ignored by my fiance for 3 weeks. My trip to Kings Island was a disaster Sunday... Nothings going right! I need to get refills on my meds, pay off my schooling and now bury my kitten tomorrow. It isn't fair... *cries* I also got to doggie-sit my fiances friends dog today for around a week.... Why.. Why me???

:cry:

Aonir I am sorry that you are in a really tough time right now, please remember that you are still an :angel: for accepting to take care of these kitty's, it is a great deed that you did and to show unconditional love to them so that they did not leave lonely and absent of human kindness.

:angel:

[quote]There are people on here every minute of every day you are never alone......you know where to come [/quote]

Zoe is right, there is always someone here to talk to. I'm so sorry for little Pearl, but you are an angel :angel: and you tried your very best. THAT'S WHAT COUNTS. :iloveyou: :buzi: :iloveyou:

Sorry everything seems to be going wrong at the moment :( but believe me, things will turn around soon and you'll be smiling again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...