Dogomania

my pregnant pitbull

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Hmmmm']
Rolling the dog will show if the dog wants to fight as well as the ability, mouth, and wind of the dog and if the dog shows signs of being game or if he is a curr. It will also show if the dog is worth breeding and/or matching.[/quote]

So rolling a dog IS GENERALLY A PRELUDE to matching aka fighting them.
Pretty much just as cut and dried as I suspected. Just as disgusting as I suspected also.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

[quote]So rolling a dog IS GENERALLY A PRELUDE to matching aka fighting them.[/quote]

Yes and no... Not every dog is matched. Even those that show good in a roll. Every dog I have will be rolled at least once before I breed them. I said in the other "fighting/rolling" post that I already think about who I want to breed this 10 month old pup to when she passes two years of age. I do but, she may never even be bred. All depends on if she shows game or not.

• 10 months later...
Guest Anonymous

What is with people digging up old posts? :evil: I swear don't we have enough posts going on with out someone bringing up something ancient.