Dogomania

Life Forever?

Luka-pop

WE all go to the rainbow bridge to live forever WITH all the doggies we've ever had :D That's my heaven anyway if it's not like that then what's the point.
When I was little I asked a priest what heaven was like,he said 'whatever you want it to be like !' So I'm sticking with that one.
I guess I'll meet you all there then !!!
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Guest Anonymous

I don't want to offend anyone, because I don't like to make people upset at all :wink: - it's just, well, how are you garunteed the Rainbow Bridge? How do you know it's there? How do you get to it? Does eveyone just get in? What about the people that never owned dogs, do they go there too? Just wondering.

No offense taken ! :wink:
If you look in the dogomania memorial forum there is a post on there entitled rainbow bridge.
I guess nothing in this world is guaranteed but sometimes it's things like this that make it all worthwhile sometimes.
Dogs don't live long enough :( and when they leave us it breaks our hearts and I guess that thinking that they'll be there waiting to greet you when it's your turn makes the pain easier to bear.

Couldn't of put it any better ellieangel :D :D :D :D

That's what we will do when we meet up with our departed doggies and I hope to see my dad as well. Wouldn't it be lovely to see them all together waiting for me. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Guest Anonymous

Once again, I don't want to offend anyone :) and I'm sorry if I do (but I'm not sorry for what I'm about to type). I believe with my whole heart the only way to heaven is to ask Jesus Christ into your heart. If you do that sincerally, then you now have enteral life with Jesus in heaven.

Guest Anonymous

But God is not a dog, and He is love. The Bible does not contradict itself - if you feel in a place it does, tell me, because I have never found a place that it does. They have even found historical artifacts that support the Bible. As far as ultimate authority goes, the Bible says the only way to heaven is to accept Jesus Christ.

You know Guest I don't want to insult you either but #1 what does religion have to do with a Dog site ??? :agrue:
#2- What makes you think that your beliefs are any better or truer than say a Buddist or a Catholic or a Jehovah's Witness, Islamic , Jewish , etc...
My brother is a Southern Baptist and he's always spouting that crap , telling the rest of our family that unless we give our lives to Jesus we won't get into heaven !! :roll: :roll: :roll:
My beliefs are, as long as you live a good life , and are good to other people and all living creatures you will have a spot in heaven. :angel:
God loves everyone and every living creature, he's [b][color=darkred]not [/color][/b]selective. :wink: