Dogomania

Dogs and white kitchen cupboards don't mix

Malamum

As you can gather I have white kitchen cupboards and as you can imagine with Indy leaning up against them all the time they get very dirty.

So today I decided I would give them all a good scrub and try to get rid of the brown tinge they were developing :x

Indy of course, being the lovable pest he is had to be right in my face. First he would bring me his ball trying get me to play with him. I was like mummy is busy so he decided to get my attention by dropping the ball in the bucket I was using. Since the ball went in the bin as it was now covered in disinfectant he decided he would squeeze himself between me and the cupboard door I was trying to scrub :roll: I was sitting on a towel on the floor and made him move behind me. He then plopped down right behind me practically squashing me in the process and I thought how cute he is snuggling to mum. But after a few seconds I realised he was quite subtly trying to push me off the towel so he could lie on it and chew it. :o After that he got sent downstairs to help dad fix his motorbike :wink:

Guest Anonymous

hee hee awe! Too bad Hazel doesn't have a "Dad" to be sent to to help! LOL If I sent her to MY dad, he'd just tie her up, if I send her to my mom, she'll get put on the back deck! :lol:

:) Just be glad that you aren't referring to the "replaced cabinets". When Maggie was a puppy she gave my mother a woodworking chore (good thing that was her passion at the time!): replace the lower kitchen cabinets because the corners had been chewed off.

Oh, we tried everything, but that dog had tastebuds that baffled even the vet. When the prescribed stuff didn't work, he just sighed and said "you know that killer hot sauce they advertise? might as well try that... the burning tongue might just deter her".

She lapped it up. And asked for more.