Dogomania

Pooh Bear has owned me for six months!

JackieMaya

Pooh Bear joined our family on April 5, six months ago! It's hard to even remember when he wasn't with us! He just fit right in with the girls and me right from the start, and things have just been getting better and better from there! He's almost done chewing on furniture-LOL- and I've gotten control of the barking outside. He's just a wonderful, smart, fun, lovable little guy, and we all just love him!
:iloveyou:

He runs and scoots around with the girls out in the back yard just great. When he first gets outside he's usually a little stiff and starts out with a bit of a limp, but after moving around a little he does great. He's not 100% and probably never will be. The vet said that with this surgery oftentimes the leg ends up a bit shorter. So I think it's more that he doesn't walk 100% normal because his two legs aren't the same. But he's never made any sounds of pain or discomfort. He can run as fast as the girls and can move around like a cutting horse and can jump up on things. So I'd say that his hip surgery was successful (as successful as that kind of surgery can be).

Aw Im so happy for you and Pooh Bear! I cant believe youve had him that long already! Congrats! :D

..but I think you need to add this boy to your family. :wink: :lol:
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a305/StraydogInc/jimmy.gif[/img]
Jimmy
or maybe Tucker?
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a305/StraydogInc/Tucker.gif[/img]

Well, actually jimmy doesnt like other dogs lol, but Tucker gets along with EVRYONE and EVRYTHING!!! You NEED him JM. *swings watch* You WILL come out to Texas and you WILL adopt Tucker! :evilbat: When I snap my fingers you will awake *snap* :lol: :drinking:

You know, if I didn't have a horse who is going to be taking up a lot of my time, and only had the dogs, I could see getting another dog. But I'm going to be competing in horse shows starting next year, and there's just no way I could justify having four dogs AND a horse AND a full-time job. If I was independently wealthy, well, maybe it would be different. LOL