Dogomania

*sigh* sometimes you have to learn the hard way...

courtnek

my son is pet illiterate. I'm a failure...

he left the window open to his room last night, the ONE window in the house that doesnt have a screen (that I have been ragging hom about since last year). Ford got out. I got up this morning, and put out the food, Ford didnt come (UNHEARD OF!!). I made him get up and look with me...he was on the roof. he had gotten out the window last night, and poor kitty, spent the whole night on the roof. he didnt know how to get down. Kyle coaxed him in with food, but now he is sneezing and looking miserable...

poor kitty. can I smack my 18 year old son upside the head? thats not child abuse right? he's an adult now...

:evil:

thanks DO. Pushy is hangin in there...he is eating c@t food again (but only fish food. he will barf chicken or beef) and getting tuna and salmon
as well (someone told me salmon is high in taurine, unlike tuna) and he is eating his dry food (which I am relatively sure is really providing most of his nutrients) but he hasnt gained any weight. he hasnt lost any more (thank God) but he hasnt gained either. other than the fact that he is really skinny, he seems fine. he is happy, and moves around fine, can jump up on stuff and stands up to Ford's BS like he does with the dogs.

the vet continues to look after him, and will see him on a moments notice (she is SUCH a sweet lady) but he seems to be doing ok. I just wish he would plump up a little, but he is 17 and some..

8)