Dogomania

Animal Communication

Lucky Chaos

I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on this? Can people like "The Pet Psychic" and others actually "talk" to animals and have them talk back? On another board I'm on theres a couple of them. I'm tempted to try a session to see what happens. And other people have said their animal has sent them visions, or messages like to say goodbye before they pass on as an example. So what does everyone else think?

I took Buck to a pet psychic in February. She was very reputable. Her name is Karen Kittredge and she has lots of degrees and experience communicating with animals.

I have to say I was less than impressed. I mainly wanted to know why Buck seems to want to kill some dogs and doesn't care at all about others. Especially since his dog aggression has been getting worse. I never really got a straight answer.

I guess the kicker came when I wanted to know why Buck doesn't play with our neighbor dog, Remington anymore. Karen said she would "ask" Remington. Remember that Remington was not in the room, he was at his house. She sat there and concentrated for a bit and said that she spoke to Remington remotely and he said he doesn't know why Buck doesn't want to play but he didn't do anything. :roll:

She pretty much lost all credibility with me at that point. Although Buck does play with Remington now...

Another thing about her that bothered me is she had her Cocker Spaniel in the room with her. She told the dog to lie down in his basket. He kept trying to get up and she physically had to make him lay back down. I guess I would think that a pet psycich would have better control over her own pet. :roll:

It was interesting but I wouldn't spend another 40 bucks on it.

I don't really believe in it myself. I just can't see it working. Humans and dogs don't communicate very well. My daughter barks at the dog and he barks back, but neither knows what the other means. Even though my daughter says she knows. :roll: Just my opinion.

DO, I could have used you at the vet the other day. Toby totally freaked and wouldn't come out of the crate. The vet had to drag him out.

I also agree that animals tend to trust some people more than others. They sense something in them. Animals are pretty good judge of character. Some animals connect better with people also. McKenzie and I had this amazing connection. It was weird to desciribe, but it was a great relationship of total trust and love. I wonder if Toby and I will have that. He is closer to my daughter, for some reason he is crazy about her. Guess it's just different people and different animals.

I still don't believe that people can translate dog thoughts into human speech. Just like I don't believe people can communicate with the dead. If it isn't alive and doesn't speak the same language you do it is very hard to communicate. Unless of course there is a translation book laying around. I have yet to see and english to dog translation book, or vice versa!