Dogomania

Make me stop looking!

JackieMaya

Remember this dog that looked like a mini-Jackie? I think he was adopted out from the shelter I got Jackie and Maya from, but now he's back. He's just the cutest little thing, and he could be Jackie's little brother! He's a 10-month old Australian Shepherd mix (probably a year old now). Why do I do this to myself! I should know better than to look at the dogs on Petfinder.com. I really can't adopt another dog at this time in my life.

Pooh Bear:
[img]http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/MN09/MN09.3894173-1-x.jpg[/img]

Jackie:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0XwAdA70bzwkU8Y5MeJW*ja2saLFLqsw!KerU79owmP75fMzHbFp5R1ckxs*v9DxFoAZubg4EK2XjtR4CVZSP0v4ncIVaXAO1XG9KAgXiaS8dE8dD2NX8ahW20LA1JRQfMcieVzlXEGk/Canon%20020405%20002.jpg?dc=4675508780804044008[/img]

I would love to adopt him, but I really think that 3 dogs would be too many for me. I'm going to be competing in horse shows this summer, so I just don't think I have the time to devote to 3 dogs and a horse and a full-time job and my own business that I just started up. If I won the lottery and didn't have to work any more, then I could do it (like that's going to happen).

I should just stop looking! Shame on me! I can't save ALL the dogs! My heart is bigger than my brains!

This is what they say about Pooh-Bear:

[quote]Notes: Pooh Bear is a 10 month old neutered male Australian shepherd mix. He has a fluffy black and tan coat that will need regular brushing, and he will shed. Weighs about 50#. Pooh is as sweet as a dog can be!!! He is still very much a pup, and will need a bunch of his own chew toys