Dogomania

Pewie!

JackieMaya

Maya is making it real hard for me to concentrate while I'm on the computer tonight. She's lying on the futon next to me, with her butt facing me, and she's let loose a couple of SPDs (silent but deadly farts) from about 2 feet away from me. Next time I'll have to get her to face her lethal weapon away from me when she sleeps on the futon when I'm on the computer!

It's the same thing with horses. If you're picking out their back feet or brushing their tail, POOF! Never fails! If you're at their front end, they hold it in until you get to their hindquarters! LOL!

It's a conspiracy among all animal species!

Dog farts usually are pretty horrible. My boyfriend's dog is very cuddly...she lets you lay your head on her. So one night, she was up on the couch and I had my head laying on the lower half of her body. Suddenly I smell something horrible, and she turns around, looks at me with that classic pit bull smile, then jumps off the couch and runs away, leaving me with the awful smell. She actually has a habit of doing this...I guess she thinks it's funny.

might want to look into that.

bad gas is a sign that something in the diet is not quite right.

even just adding a probiotic supplement can often make quite a difference. make sure to pick a good quality human grade product tho, since pet supplements are not regulated and not subject to the same strict standards as human grade products.

:o My last dog Nakita had gas so bad all the time that my hubby used to say she was dying from the inside out........ :roll:
Back then I didn't know about good dog food and not to give her the spicy, saucy things we ate at dinner.......
The 3 grrls I have now, rarely have any gas at all...and they only get their quality dog food and quality treats (all natural) :wink:

I think TDG may have something there.......

[quote name='Yoladybug']Dog farts usually are pretty horrible. My boyfriend's dog is very cuddly...she lets you lay your head on her. So one night, she was up on the couch and I had my head laying on the lower half of her body. Suddenly I smell something horrible, and she turns around, looks at me with that classic pit bull smile, then jumps off the couch and runs away, leaving me with the awful smell. She actually has a habit of doing this...I guess she thinks it's funny.[/quote]
Sorry I will have to side with the dog. If your going to take the chance of putting your head down there you must except the consequences. :lol:

Just tonight Toto had some fierce gas. My God how could such a small butt create such a smell. It was the same when my niece was a baby she never did those little baby putt putts it was full blown whoppers for her. She used to make us all look at each other like please tell me you did that. :lol: