Dogomania

Mizzy's new home

hicksstar

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/850907/Miz.JPG[/img]
This is Mizzy she is one of our puppies that we breed. She went of to her new home last week after having some health issues sorted. I was really sad to see her go as we had nearly lost her to infection at 4 weeks and we spent so much time having cuddles and spoiling her. Well we were going to keep her but these lovely people contacted us to enquire about any puppies we said they were all sold but we had this one girl that we have hung on to so we could make sure that she wasnt going to have any further problems and we were undiscided about selling her. They were willing to come and meet with us. After meeting with them they fell in love and we thought they would make a great home for her, we had her desexed and they had to wait a further 3 weeks. They kept in close contact and finally last week picked her up. I was very sad as she was our spec ial girl. Yesterday they contacted us to say she was wonderful and she sleeps on there bed and she follows them everywere and there 11 year old just loves her. They thanked us so much for allowing them to have her. This all made me feel so much better. All's well that ends well.